Reviews for One by One
heaven'sgirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
this story is so funny!

i really like it!
Self-Proclaimed Grunge Queen chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
I KNEW IT! (points her finger at Releena) SHE'S A..A... PLAYER! GRRRRRRRRRRRR! HEERO! (pulls Heero out of nowhere) YOU'RE MINE! (other Heero fans walk in) Um... we can share him if you wanT!
April chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Totally Cool! Love the story!
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
Oh, scandalous! _ That Relena ... *shakes head, and "tsks"* Great fic you have here. That would be interesting to see, actually, especially Wufei and Relena, LOL.
Lady Setsuna chapter 1 . 9/30/2000
Nice! Very cute!
tigress chapter 1 . 9/17/2000
Oh my god...Relena is like slutty. That is so unlike her prim and proper self.
The Teenage Angst Brigade chapter 1 . 9/11/2000
Why do they keep bonking their heads? Good question. Why do they all kiss Relena? _ Relena should stick with Heero! Shinigami and Quater are MINE! hahahahahaha!
wsprsndadrk chapter 1 . 8/28/2000
What is this? Wing Zero the second? Everyone has to Pilot Relena? ;) I'd like to read what happens when all 6 of them are together in the same room! Can we say World War 7? Good job :)
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 1 . 8/28/2000
That's a pretty good story. I can't belive that Relena kissed every one of them.
Mika Maxwell chapter 1 . 8/27/2000
Thats was funny! _;; ::hahahahehehe::
Quatre chapter 1 . 8/27/2000
It was nice.. I like Quatre's part
Preventer Wind chapter 1 . 8/27/2000
very cute fic indeed. i LOVED the sauna scene _ and it was sweet to see all of them sneak a kiss to Relena and visa versa. great job! to bad it had to end there.
Bob MUG chapter 1 . 8/26/2000
Huh? (bonks head on GRAPE JELLO-is that even possible?) Owwwwwwwwwwwwww... it's not too often you see a humor fic with NO Relena bashing in it. Or is it just me? Hn.
Bob chapter 1 . 8/26/2000
if u dont mind u shood try and continue
Polka Dot chapter 1 . 8/26/2000
You should write a sequel where Relena rates all of the pilots' kissing abilites on a scale from one to ten. I wanna know who's the best kisser.