Reviews for The Garden
CrystalBud chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
love it, the poor king...
Caroline Lily-ann Youla chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
Oohh, that's so sweet. I feel like such a girl reading this, oh and ah to everything :/ :)
JudgeTenderlyofMe chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
Lovely! I hope you update soon! :) i really do love this story, although that was a bit of an ubrupt ending. I still thought it was so sweet.
SpangleyPony chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
Glad to have you back. Hope your mom is OK now. :-D
SilverStella chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Jeanne Benoit... LOL! I see what you did there!
SpangleyPony chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
wonderful update. I hope you are well and that your mother continues to improve. Update as soon as you can, this is great.
bookishlaura chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
This is really good. I'm glad that you've started writing this again. Please update soon.
brighteyes343 chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
update soon
VeronicaD13 chapter 13 . 3/11/2012
Oh my! I hope Marguerite doesn't plan on sneaking and bribing her way to the altar for this guy too! I thought all of that was in the past for her... See the light girl!

I wonder what Danielle will say. Will she warn her to be extra careful because she might be a target for assassination/kidnap due to her former relationship with Danielle?

Can't wait for more!
VeronicaD13 chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
Oh my! At least (mostly) everyone is safe now! And headed back on the way to the castle. Will this be the beginning of the next war with Spain? At least Henry didn't get hurt when he faced the assassin!

Can't wait for more!
buffyfan19 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
i love it update more
SpangleyPony chapter 13 . 2/19/2012
nice chapter I hope Danielle grants her request although I think there will be other things on her mind for awhile. :-)
SpangleyPony chapter 12 . 2/7/2012
glad to read an update from you. if your 'project' is in this fandom then I'm very interested. :-D Are there other sites to read this fiction from?
jesham1514 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
WHERE ARE YOU?

please tell me you are continuing this is to good to just update asap.i love this.

jesham1514 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
YAY YOU UPDATED!

absaloutely adorable one ?...where is the BABY? he wasn't mentioned at all in this he is safe at home in his what is this looming danger ahead?

so many update again soon.i am loving this fic.

jesham1514