Reviews for The Other Side
Rally4ever chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Wow love a good dance scene as you know the best Delena moments involve dancing lol wonderfully written as usual!
babyer5 chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
I hope you continue. I can't wait to read the rest.
gseemann chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
Yay! Back together. Can't wait to see what you have planned next!
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
To say the least, this update made my day. Hot smut for the win!
EtherealDemon chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
Elenas plan sure was brilliant and successful.

Great chapter.
loveTVD.OUAT chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
Great chapter! Update soon
kat chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
I'm glad you didn't keep her memory-free for long and her revenge on him was great. please post again soon and when will stefan find out?
DomOx chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Nice. Glad you updated.
Mellowdramatik chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
Omg! U have to continue...PLEASE! It's heartbreaking, yet beautiful... I can't wait til the next chappie! :)
Mellowdramatik chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
Y0uNMcK33 chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Awesome, update soon!
EtherealDemon chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Aww what a painful realization. I think the both of them might be broken... thank goodness you're here to put then back together, even if there may be pieces missing.

Great chapter.
loveTVD.OUAT chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Great chapter! Im so relieved tha she remembers parts of their time together! Update soon
kat chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
I loved this chapter, well not the beginning when she thought she was in love with stefan but the end when the strength of her connection with damon caused the compulsion to lift. really great job.
samandjackshipper chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
YAAAY! Even Damon's compulsion isn't strong enough to keep them apart! I'm so glad you updated. Made me smile after a particularly trying day working on an essay that i can't finish.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »