Reviews for Enough
NattiTheVillain chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I don't think it's too much like her story. Everyone has different writing styles and word usage. Your story is just as unique and hers, in it's own way! Plus I love it. Soul and Kid are perfect for each other.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
very sweet... I really enjoyed reading - such a good work! :)
cassie246 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This was awesome, so cool and smexi! i think your fic was the first I ever read with two lemons in one sitting, which was both a surprise and made it all the more awesome! Well done, now excuse me while i go calm myself down hehe XD
Bommie chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Love it. Omg one of the best Soul/Kid fanfics I have ever read! :') I'm not worthy of this perfection.
killerprincess112 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
When I read this story in the middle of the night, you almost got me into trouble. Would you like to know why? Because I was laying in bed, squealing like the yaoi fan-girl I am. Then I was laughing really hard.

I love the way this lemon has a plot-line, I love the way you were so PERFECT when you were writing Kid's actions and dialogue. It was just so...KID. Hehehe~

Soul reminded me of the romantic-seme, which was amazing and completely adorable, many people write him as a sex-craving monster ((in my opinion)) But the way you did it was just more understandable, when your in love you can try and understand everything about your lover. Oh and Soul passed that test!

The whole plot-line was great, and it was hilarious!

The ending was super cute, when kid realized what he did wrong. Then Soul was just so sweet and ...I'm squealing at the thought again but back to the review.

Lovely writing, Perfect grammar, perfect spelling, Great job on staying in both characters! Oh and I love your writing style! ;)

Keep up the good work!

Love, Kp112
theresanowlinmymarmalade chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I don't normally review stories (I'm one of those lazy people that everyone hates, lol) but your message was really sweet, so here goes:

I have just recently gotten into Soul Eater thanks to my friends, and have actually just started looking into fanfics for the pairings. The thing though is that I'm kind of picky about writing styles, so I was really happy when I found your fic The writing style is done in such a way that it encourages the reader to continue, and you did a good job with keeping the characters, well, in character, given the plot line of the story. Not to mention that it was hilarious.

Also, props to you for your responsibility and maturity about the story idea regarding Bloody Autumn's work. It's really nice to see authors who are as honest and trustworthy as you :)
Imitation Angel chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I need to remind myself to start this series. After reading this, I had an interest in Kid (what a personality...xD), but I never got to deepen that interest. After recently watching an AMV of this anime, I think I am definitely going to start watching it soon.

I'm usually a person for details, and you supplied that. I'm also really picky on the grammar and trivial things like that, but yours was mostly flawless. Keep on writing! u
Candy chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
OMG this is the best! The best yaoi lemon ever! I read Bloody Autums(sp?) and this is waaaay better! Please make more kid and soul fanfics! I love ur writing!
XxPorcelainKnightXx chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Okay, here's my review I promised. lol I really did want to, but after reading this, I couldn't think straight it was so late. lol

I loved it, and the extra lemon was sweet. (lol) And the fluff... *picks fluff off of dresser* There! All good! lol it would bother the crap out of me too. XD I would think about it everytime the paragraph broke for a split second. XD There are only a handful of Soul X Kid fanfics, and I'm glad this is one of them!
verisimiliitude chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This is the second story I've read of yours and my first ever Death the Kid & Soul and I absolutely loved it. Whatever qualms I had about reading a pairing like this went out the window with this. The blindfold idea was really hot, by the way...
Guard-y nut chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I love this! I never thought of this parring, but I see just how true this is!
iSpankzz chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
OMG, I loved it. One of the best I've read of them actually.
Nytroglycerin chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
im reviewing! :D

that. was. HOT.

ehhrm, i love how through it all they stayed in character XD ohh if i owned Soul Eater this fic would actually happen! \\\3\\\

~Zelaira O
Strobe Light chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I really enjoyed reading that lemon:) I thought that it was the best Yaoi that I've read in quite a while.

You see, some people think that they can put out any old crap and expect to get reviews. You, on the other hand, and a very select few others, have put out in both quantity and quality, and I thank you.:)

I actually don't like the lemons I personally type; I find them cliched and wordy.:(
homosexualsakura chapter 1 . 5/24/2011