Reviews for By Any Other Name
casao chapter 26 . 10/14/2013
Alright, at least he's free and his family will probably find him. Still, this is heartbreaking. I think I'm going to sign in and pm you to make sure it gets better before I keep going.
casao chapter 25 . 10/14/2013
Oh God. Alright, I sort of hate Dark!Kurt (or Alex, as the case may be.) If he doesn't break down and let his shell melt soon, I don't think I can keep going. I'm sorry, this is wonderful, but it's fast becoming a bit too much for me.
casao chapter 24 . 10/14/2013
Yeah, this was filler, but it was actually a nice break from the tension. Great job, again. Well, here we go. Onwards to the horrible stuff.
casao chapter 23 . 10/14/2013
No. Don't cut away from the action! And yes, I do need some hero!Kurt, you're right. Please. Please, please, please. I can't believe how incredibly invested I am.
casao chapter 22 . 10/14/2013
Darn it! No! Don't leave it here. Wait, you're going to kill Puck? No. If you do, I'm stopping.
casao chapter 21 . 10/14/2013
No. No, no, no. Please don't give up, Kurt. Please.
casao chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
Poor Kurt. Poor Puck. Poor Quinn and everyone else. You know, I think the only happy ones in this story and the villains. Please let it get better soon?
casao chapter 19 . 10/14/2013
What? NO! How could you? You're fantastic, but has anyone ever told you that you have a messed up mind? Then again, I come up with stuff like this, and it's beautifully twisted. I can't decide if I love or hate this story, but either way, it's incredibly well done.
casao chapter 18 . 10/14/2013
I love Carol, but I can't stand the suspense. I want to go back to Kurt's side of things!
casao chapter 17 . 10/14/2013
NOOOOOO! This is not ok! I've read quite a few f*** or die fics, although they've all been Sherlock, not Glee, and this is horrible. I hate this! I'm almost tempted to stop reading because of it, but I'm too into the story to stop. Still, this is really upsetting to me, and while I admire your writing and creativity, I must admit that I'm a tiny bit angry at you for doing this to Kurt. Still, hopefully it will get better soon.
casao chapter 16 . 10/14/2013
Oh no. I don't want Rob to do something that messed up! This chapter was pretty good. I feel bad for Quinn, especially because I'm pretty sure in the end Kurt and Puck end up together and Quinn is just left alone. I never much liked Quinn, but I still hope she gets a happy ending.
casao chapter 15 . 10/14/2013
Well, that was just strange. In a good way, I think, but very strange. Jace and Todd are just weird. I don't really like them. I hope they don't show up again. Poor Kurt. Having his first kiss stolen like this is a heck of a lot worse than having it stolen by Karofsky.
casao chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
Ok, well, I love that song and I love Billy Joel, and that was perfect for the situation. I feel so bad for Kurt and the other Glee members. I hope they can sort themselves out. But I want to get back to Kurt!
casao chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
Noooo. I hate it when captors/rapists make their victims enjoy it. I find it so upsetting. I mean, way to give Kurt a giant, horrible mindfu**. I feel so bad for him. I hope he gets rescued soon, but I have a feeling we have a few chapters to go first.
casao chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
Oh...poor Puck. So hard for him to show emotions. I wish the other Glee kids would give him a bit of a break. Eventually they will, I guess. At least Quinn knows he isn't a sociopath.