Reviews for By Any Other Name
Nikinerd13 chapter 82 . 8/21
Wow! I loved the ending and I'm so glad Kurt got his happy ending and I definitely think Puck got his happy ending too!
Way to redeem Quinn!
Confession is a Catholic thing not a Christian thing. A few other off shoots of Christianity have confession but not all or most.
Previous review I think I put protagonist when I meant antagonist.
I continue reading this story thinking maybe, at some point, Quinn will stop being a megabitch but the way you have written her she's right up there with Strando. While Robin Banks was the bad guy Quinn and Strando are the protagonist.
People are nauseated by nauseous things.
PourIU chapter 82 . 3/30/2015
I loved it! I loved it! So so so so much!

Thank you!
Summertimesadnes chapter 82 . 3/30/2015
As a Puckurt fan, this has been one hell of a journey! I was going to stop reading after ch.20 but I just understood the realistic and completely dedication you gave to this fic and Im so thankful!

This is golden! And the Puckurt was everything, so organic, I love this fic!

Props to you!
AlaskaThunderfvk chapter 81 . 3/30/2015
I loved this! Every single part of it! The Puckurt development was exquisite and so realistic!
This is a 5stars fic!
Puckurt is legit!
Iceleaf13 chapter 10 . 3/10/2015
Sally reminds a bit of Rachel.
Darklightningstorm chapter 13 . 2/19/2015
Is Robin trying cause Stalkholm (did I spell that correctly?) Syndrome or something?
Darklightningstorm chapter 12 . 2/19/2015
I don't like this Puck. The Puck the show is kind of annoying, but not bad, this one I don't like.
melissa.maier.902 chapter 82 . 2/15/2015
Lol, I should've been patient! Amazing job - wonderful writing - I loved it!
melissa.maier.902 chapter 40 . 2/14/2015
I'm confused, I thought this was a Kurt/Puck story?
Tori Paige chapter 82 . 10/23/2014
I love this. Not using loved because I'm still a but hung up on it. I read this in a day and fell in love. I was captivated. I just want to know more. But where you ended it was perfect because it didn't guide from the original story.