Reviews for Hidden Beneath
After reading this story to the completion, I have to admit to being appalled at the callous nature of almost everyone. Hermione especially, is a particularly repugnant personality. She doesn't care about Harry or his goals and desires. It's all about her and her belief that Harry "owes" wizarding Great Britain, regardless of what he wants.

The idea that his so-called friends hunt him like an animal, using their magical ability detector, takes stalking to a whole new depth. It's one thing if they had legitimate reasons to believe he was injured and unable to remember who he was. Otherwise, if he wanted contact, he would have initiated it. Instead, they treat him like a wanted criminal.

I was also disappointed in how his friends of the last 10 years treated him. They seemed to gang up on him at the end. No one seemed to care about Harry, his right to privacy, and his plan for his life.

All in all, none of the characters are ones with whom I can empathize, none of them are sympathetic, except Harry. As a result, I'm not interested in reading the sequel.
attlantica chapter 27 . 1/17

Another interesting chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 25 . 9/30/2014
Interesting chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 24 . 9/30/2014
Really good chapter. Loved the end.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 23 . 9/30/2014
Good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 22 . 9/30/2014
Good stuff.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 21 . 9/30/2014
Good one. Time for Harry to get it together.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 20 . 9/30/2014
Awesome chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
All right. Harry is going to have to come out of hiding.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
Really good chapter. I just went back and reviewed the previous chapters. I thought I had read this story before.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
Good story, liking it.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Well done, nice story.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
Well done. Enjoying the story.