Reviews for A Traitor's End
This is really really awesome! And how you said the other weapon is actually the powers she uses from her soul-self is creative! I thought you would make her either bluntly say it or it even make your story not have her powers at all! You did an awesome job! You can really make me feel like I'm actually there!
(Sorry with all of the explanation points. I'm that excited! :3 )
I love how you put them together, and the story doesn't sound rushed at all. Very evenly paced with the introduction of everyone. I hope you get to finish it!
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
I like this story. I hope you decide to continue it so I can see where it goes from here.
meggs929 chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Your new idea sounds cooler, you should try it :)
acrobats they tumble chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
This is so good. I never seen a Raven/Naruto crossover like this. Both previews are great, I don't know which one to choose.
dragonzrule13 chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
This is a good chapter. Ino is too sociable. It annoys me greatly. Who are you planning on Raven being with? If it is Sasuke, that would be so awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter!
GaaraHinataWake chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Nice chapter, wish there was a little more to it, but I'm just glad that you updated. Keep up the good work. :)
TechnoBabbleBlitz chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Yay! An update!

I'm curious, what weapons does she have, and does she still have her powers?

And yes, I do think Ino is WAAAY too friendly (well, not to Sakura

Update soon, this one just made my day!
GaaraHinataWake chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
I really like where this is going and I hope that you continue. :D
TechnoBabbleBlitz chapter 2 . 6/11/2011

Ahem *straightens glasses* pardon my outburst, I was just... excited so to speak. Your newest chapter was EXCELLENTLY MARVELOUS and I can't wait for the next. I do, however have one question, what will the pairing be? My suggestion is Sasuke/Raven, but you don't have to take my suggestion because it's your story, I just wanted to give my input as a reader.

Remember, Update soon, or I will find you and MAKE you.

Heheh, I'm just pulling your leg.

TechnoBabbleBlitz chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Wow, just wow.

That was amazing! Your writing style is almost flawless and you portray Raven excellently. I too, am curious about who Raven's 'point of interest"' shall be.

Update soon, I'm getting old just wiring here you know.

Beyond Backup chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Very interesting story. A good start i would like to see how this plays out if you decide to continue.
ryuou chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I like this so far, please continue
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
GaaraHinataWake chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I like this story it's different. And I like different. I like the fact that you used the characters the way that you did. I was curious though who is Raven going to be with?