Reviews for I Love You Without An Expiration Date
funky821 chapter 21 . 8/14/2011
do you understand what alone means please do that one and by the way your a really good writer
alwaysreading25 chapter 21 . 5/23/2011
2 Goodbye, I'm Not Falling In Love (Yes, This Is to You Jacob Parker)
Purple Halo chapter 21 . 4/28/2011
they both sound REALLY good but you're only doing one right? or are u asking us which one you do 1st? well i think u should both do them but if u r only gonna do one i'd have to choose don't you understand what alone means! trait for one of the characters...interesting coloured eyes...maybe vioolet mixed with another colour considering she's a witch?

if u do the other one maybe make jacob physically look different when he becomes more animalish...maybe give him wierd shaped pupils, like the shape of a cat's pupils or watever animal u think he sould be or maybe give him black eyes?
Autumn O'Shea Swan chapter 21 . 4/26/2011
I really like the second one. Jessica could meet a totally awesome shapeshifter named Autumn with cat-like eyes and brown hair. (that's totally me if you didn't pick that up :) ) my eyes are actually brown with blue rings on the edges. It's cool. Oh and uber long lashes. Sassy fashionista equals me! She could be like in Circle Daybreak and help Jessica find the cure.
Purple Halo chapter 20 . 3/29/2011
i really liked the ending & thx for mentioning me :P are you going to do a sequel or are you just going to leave it where it is? i dont mind which but i have a suggestion if you want to continue :P
xPoisonedBlueRose13x chapter 20 . 3/28/2011
It was an awesome story x sweet stuff :)
My.Evil.Cookie chapter 20 . 3/27/2011
awww i loved this story, why did you have to finish it now! anyway it was a great story, you should write more stories!:)
alwaysreading25 chapter 19 . 3/26/2011
Awwww by far the cutesst chapter and that was so beautiful that theeriy got his sister loved it ur a wonderful writer
Nightgirl25 chapter 20 . 3/26/2011
Thnx for the shoutout! The story wz amazing!
Autumn O'Shea Swan chapter 19 . 3/26/2011
Aw! Cute sister? Shell have no problem convincing Ella to like her.
Obsessed-Wth-Vampires chapter 20 . 3/26/2011
Now that was enjoyable and sweet! :)

I loved reading this story and I enjoyed it!

So I hope to read another story of yours and you are welcome with everything!

You deserve it because you are a great author :)
Purple Halo chapter 18 . 3/13/2011
the end to that was sweet :P update soon XD
xPoisonedBlueRose13x chapter 18 . 3/10/2011
Awww sweet! Yh I admit it, I'm q sucker for romance but still. Anyway it was awesome and I can't w8 to read the epilogue! Update VERY soon! xx D
Bec chapter 18 . 3/8/2011
This story was excellent - It seems as if it as been written by the author themself. Please write another Nightworld story, I think it would be an excellent success :) You have a wonderful imagination - Keep me entertained throughout my boring morning reading this thanks ! :) xx
alwaysreading25 chapter 18 . 3/6/2011
Awwww I loved it and can't wait for carsons pov and I would so decently read another one of ur stories