Reviews for Can We Begin
Elise chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Aww this is so sweet... And we glimpse the perfect ending for Harry and Seth, even if your other story didn't get a proper one (ending i mean). So happy for Leah, I was always a little disappointed didn't find something for her, poor soul. Thanks for posting
Yodes chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I know that this is a one-off but I would love to see this continued :)
twistyguru chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Very nice!

I think I enjoyed the 'spoilers' of Harry and Seth happy together (and still horny for each other-you two do realize that we EAT on this table, don't you?) after all the years.
danilion chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Liked so much! Leah deserves someone for herself after what happened with Sam. :)
Noemi chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Loved it
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I loved it! And I'm glad to know everything will work out!
popupman chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Yay! This is especially awesome since it gives us like a sneak preview into the future of your other story! Awesome!
AyndeRod chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Oh god so cute! Leah's happy end. Yes, fight the bitterness, Teddy!
Tirla chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Thank goodness I read this before voting on who to pair Jacob with! I was going to suggest Teddy. Now I have to go through all the characters again to think of someone suitable. This was a nice read though so, thank you for sharing.
Lientjuhh chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
haha.. I like it.. Well done.. :)
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 11/7/2010

so cute ahahaha.

absolutely adorable.

Just want to kidnap them both (;

and you.

FantasyLover74 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
it is a very cute story.

you could expand it to see where Teddy and Leah's relationship goes from there. love, marriage and children
S chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This was co cute :D
redrobin chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
OMG, what an adorable and happy ending for Leah. Of course you had me getting watery at the beginning but the meeting between Leah and Teddy was so cute! I hope to read and/or see more of this couple in your continuing fic w/ Harry and Seth!

Or maybe another one-shot for Leah and Teddy wouldn't be too bad.

LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 10/24/2010