Reviews for Dangerous Angels
Airam-a chapter 1 . 1/5
Loved it!:D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
If it wasn't for the signature on the paintings, and that ending, all I would have been able to write would've been, "Well damn."

I also caught the Elvis reference. Well played, well played.
AngelaAngel chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Chiaro has entered the scene again! I love him and his artwork. I can just picture everything he draws and it looks like Sex Gods on paper lmao.
I love how the children associate Ed and Roy with the angels in the picture. I thought they were at first calling Ed an Angel for the fact that he was rescuing them. I was wrong, but I like the painting idea much much Better hahahhah
This was extremely cute :) Your story painted truths was truly moving, especially with the image of end on that amazing picture in my mind forever. This was cool too for the fact we got to see more Ed/Roy and even the master painter!
f.tastarossa chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
hahaha that was a very good ending XD
zei1827 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
i can't stop being a fangirl when Roy said, "Hi Honey, I'm Home"
i love it! i really do :)
and your character Chiaro was definitely one of a kind!
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
*is still laughing*

Awesome job! :D
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
...XDDDDIDFK.
This is great. I'm at school, trying not to laugh my ass off and look like a freak.
Your imagery... I wish I could see the world like you do. Wonderful job.
fangirlingprobs chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oh god. It was

"Hi honey, I'm home."

"Hi, Roy."

that really got me, love love love this oneshot!
Aubrey-Sky-Blue chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
hahaha loved it!
Smoky Opium chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This is one of those stories, which are sooo re-readable. I love it! Probably the third time I've read it now. I love the conversation between Al and Ed when their fighting; gives the scene a nice light touch. Everytime I read that second last scene, I can't help but giggle over it.

I look forward to reading more of your works. _
SuperNekofan chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Hah! I love it! But just one question. Who were the people talking at the end? Just wondering, because I'd never heard of the name of the artist until now. This is a companion to another story, right? So are they from there? Thanks.
X-Feli-Chan-X chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I love this!

It's just so funny! I die laughig at so many points!

You're awesome!
The Curse of Forever chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
What a lovely fiction, I wish it was more than a one-shot, but alas. *sigh*
kiiroi yumetobu chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
that was such an enjoyable read : it was funny, full of action, a bit of romance, perfectly balanced, and nice to see chiaro in the bg up to some mischief again! I loved how Al was like "omg... eww ed... you're so crude..." etc., it was funny to imagine him reacting like that.

and roy's 'honey, i'm home!'

OTL total win!
MaybeTommorrow chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Haha! awesome. :D loved it. i wish i could paint like Scuro. oh well he'll only live in your stories i guess. :)