Reviews for A Healthy Obsession
iStyx chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Great start, please, do continue
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
interesting start to the story but after reading your profile I would say you would be more of an emu guy.
LonefulWander chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
great story
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Prejudice is alive and well. Being in a group that has a distinct bias against it doesn't prevent one from being prejudiced against someone else. And being called out because of the hypocrisy therein only embarrasses the one who is prejudging.

It doesn't matter which "out-groups" are being referred to. You portrayed this nicely. I'm glad I found it.

Sincerely,
Miriam
TheAceol chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I quite like the way you portray Harry here. If you have any drive for such a thing, I would recommend writing this into a full-fledged story. Best of Luck in all your future endeavors. TheAceol
Norrrrrrrrrr chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Damn. This has become a one shot? I'm going to have to PM you if it is until it isn't.
imavirus2 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This has potential, you should continue it
jupimako chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Great start to a story. I hope you decide to add more.
Regin chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
SquiggytheMage chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
what more!
Darklight-phoenix chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Wow...I how you voiced both Harry and Fleur! You have a great writing style and I can't wait until you update the next chapter!
Joe Lawyer chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
“Before I get a huge amount of complaints that Harry is OOC let me say this. Of course he bloody well is. Rowling's Potter is shit boring most of the time, and a retarded monkey with a stick the rest of the time. I don't think he really uses an offensive spell in any of the books. Except on Lestrange in OotP. But I'm getting off track here.”

This made me laugh so hard! I think 95% of all fanfiction is about improving Harry in some way…most authors don’t come out and state it so bluntly, though, but I got a big kick out of your author’s note. I wholeheartedly agree with it. He acts half-retarded throughout the books. Where was that indomitable spirit of independence and strength that he obviously needed to survive at the Dursleys? How is it he is able to leave that abusive house and learn magic, something which really makes him unique and powerful, yet then acts like a bored lazy bastard who puts in the minimum effort? It makes no sense.

I’m pretty sure this story is abandoned; it hasn’t been updated in a year so that’s not a crazy idea. I’ll story alert it and cross my fingers. I’m curious to see where it might have lead.
Funeral of the Fallen Musician chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Very well done! I can hardly wait for the update! Keep up the great work!
Kami no Kage chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Well actually he did use sectumsempra thrice, once on Draco Malfoy, once on Snape, and once on those inferi. I think its interesting how you wrote this in Fleur's pov. You may already know this, but just as some advice, don't switch POV's every other paragraph, it is highly frustrating. I also think that your showing a more realistic view on Harry Potter, making the characters more like they should be instead of Rowling's version. Your Harry speaks French, not very farfetched as most people seem to forget that in Europe you learn 3 to 4 languages as the countries are so small you could fly over 2 or 3 in a matter of hours. Not sure if they do that in Britain as its separated from mainland Europe, but its not completely unreasonable. This is unlike many other Harry Potter stories i've seen, but not in a bad way. I would very much like it if you would continue this story so we can all enjoy it.
ThePearBear chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I really hope you update soon, this is a really good fanfic!