Reviews for Faith, Hope, Love
Poem thingy chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
"Nick you may have tried to save me
and you did
but
I'm sorry I couldn't save you"

Funny, this awesome quote came to me in a dream. This fic is awesome! SEEEEQQQQUUUEEL PLZ
AMAZING chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I loved the transition from normal Nick to insane Nick. It was very well done. There needs to be a sequel to what happens afterwards-like Nick being on trial and Edgeworth and everyone reacting to what he's become.
TielxKaessy chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
OMG I-
I'm speechless... O_O
I was really looking for angst and I almost didn't finish reading this fic 'cause of how dark it is... Turns out there was a slash-Horror in the Genre... lllorz
Oh God, this was horrifying! In a good way of course.
Love how the fic turned out... It's just, too dark for me to handle... Q_Q
Still awesome though. I find the twists so original, and how you tweaked things here and there and also referenced some of the old characters. The cocoon was a nice addition too! 8D
charontine chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This... This is absolutely beautiful. The way Phoenix descends into insanity, slowly but surely... Wow. I'm speechless.
thecardboardunicorn chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Okay, so when I read your 'The Taste Of Flames' fanfic it became one of my favourite fics. I was bored, decided to re-read it and realised you mentioned this one... Where do I even begin? It was so sad and beautiful and artistic all at the same time! The Phoenix Wright fandom are lucky to have you writing these fics. They are really truly amazing.
LadyEsca chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh my God... Where do I begin? You had me gripped from the very beginning, gasping and covering my mouth all the while. At the very end, my eyes were as wide as saucers... I've never read a PW fic quite like this! Phoenix losing it completely is, in a sick way, such a thrill to ride his downward spiral and I applaud you for letting the reader have a taste of his insanity and Maya's terror at the same time, like a sweet concoction mixed to perfection. Five stars! I will most certainly recommend this to my friends!
dearfranny chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Great work. The first half was sad, you could really feel the emotion there. I like how you made references to de Killer and other characters. I also like how Phoenix still stayed in character when he had to kill people. I didn't really get the ending, but it creeped me out still, well here's what I understood:

The nurse got killed with a scalpel by Nick, Phoenix gets the newly awakened Maya and.. dances. While hallucinating, which I assume is the italics, right? Scary. Scary, scary. Poor Nick and his mental health.

And I like what you did with the page breaks:

iamdoingthisforher
ChihiroAyasato chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Maybe it's because I missed something?

But I don't seem to understand the ending. Why is there blood?

Is Maya hallucinating?

I know the itallics are what Nick...is thinking...is actually happening...but it isn't, right?

...Huh? What was I thinking? Starting a review off like that? Stupid me, you deserve a whole pageful of praise!

*scrolls down*

But you seem to have already gotten that. *grins* So, just pretend that I've copy and pasted all those compliments into this review since I can't waste text space.

I noticed how you switched from using Godot's name back to Armando, and I'm happy how you did that.

And also, the Shakespeare reference! "Upon her damask cheek"

Mr. G: Shakespeare wasn't nice!

Whole Class: *GASP*

Great moment in English class XD

Anyways, awesome job. *copy and pastes all the compliments again*

You deserve more reviews than this so be sure to post it on court records, alright?

xoxo

Moonshadow
Magatama chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I... I just...

Oh my god...

I love you for this. -sniffs- :'D

...And I checked out the transitions. "iamdoingthisforher"... Clever.
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This is bloody amazing; I'm speechless.
Naoko Suki chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I'm am completely speechless. How explosive and terrifying. It makes a lot of sense in connection to the latest game. It made me upset but, I still had to finish it. To see Nick for what he had done.

Oh man I held my breath a lot through that!

My top emotion though was still 'love' for it. It was much too deep. How realistic!

But I would never wish it upon anyone!

(Ever realize when you talk to Phoenix in the game, he says he gets the DVD's from one of his old friends? He never says it's Maya.)
Lookoutthewindow chapter 1 . 11/5/2010

I think i was hyperventilating whilst reading this due to its sheer awesomeness. :D
levy120 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
So I am reading this and... wow.

I don’t really know what to say about this, but knowing AA – this makes scaring sense.

Something inside me wants to urge saying this might be over the top, but then I see the previous cases (coma, de Killer, Godot, Acro THE HELL) and it surely isn’t. (Holy Crap Borginia)

This goes for about the first half of the fic anyway.

From the Hydout Incidents on it kind of crossed the thin line that is my appreciation level, but seeing the style of this thing and the way you ended it – I feel that you need to get a review anyway. Because SOMETHING about it – I cannot point my finger on it – is amazing.

The single letters that you placed throughout the fic really intrigued me. They gave it an additional weight.

And surely there is no denial in this, whether you see it as plausible or not:

This thing is a burner.

There is only one thing left I’d like to ask.

The ending: Post or Pre 4-3?
oo chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I'm speechless. That was amazingly disturbing.. I love how you never actually said that Phoenix killed someone, just the references of getting a new hoodie.
icer01 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Oh, this is good. Rips with the emotions very effectively.

Maya not knowing what 'disbarring' means just upset it's happened to him - makes it more poignant. Great tearjerker.

I love how he murders the nurse without thought or emotion because she's in the way.

Fic is definitely P/M from Phoenix's end.

Where do the butterflies come from? I know the reference, obviously. Are they 'real' as in they manifest in reality? Are they Phoenix's delusional imagination? Is it indicating Maya's descent into Dahlia-esque accomplice to murder evil?

So this story is actually very touching. *And* a horror story. So it came out very well.