Reviews for I Am Death
Yuri18 chapter 1 . 1/11
Wow! Amazing fic I loved your writing and how you made believe that the reaper was talking to me

For I am "Death," and I cannot reap myself.

Amazing line!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
bwahahaaha. i love it..
but hell, you hear thouse chaines rattle and your hauling ass to get to the stair case.
ChaosRune chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
For I am "Death," and I cannot reap myself.

Greatest line ever!
wisarute7 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I've defeat the Reaper.

I recommend that you have party w/o weakness(using equipment), always have diarama salvation or fully heal item, phy is best fighting Reaper but almighty is not worth SP.

I myself use Yukari, Akihiko, and Aegis.
Nacreous Clouds chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I remember when I first heard of Death. I was just cruising through Tartarus, you know, being all cool, stealing all the items that are conveintly there, killing shadows like a boss, the usual. Then Fuuka's all like, "Death is near!" And yeah, I start screaming at my game 'cause he's following me and i'm no match for him and when I get off the floor, I finally let out that little breathe I held in.

Yeah, he scared me the first time. Though, i'm tempted to go fight him now. O3O

I swear, i've seen him so many times. I like to stand on the stairs as we watches me, 'cause he can't get me. :D
Cuna999 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
...Now I kinda feel sad for defeating Death. x'D Well, I died die countless times causing intense frustration, but still. I love the last line, "For I am Death, and I cannot reap myself".

Beautiful fic!
WitchJuliana chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I always wondered why Death wouldn't chase me down like the Shadows did. Know I kinda know why. XD
Adven277 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
this is really interesting. I love stories like this.
I'm Doxophobic chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I should've read this at night, just for the tense atmosphere. I like how you portray the Reaper. You should try waiting for him if you haven't yet, it'll be a little amusing!
Tsuki Rae chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I've fought the Reaper four times. The first three on the 2nd floor and the last on the 200 something floor. I won the first three and got slaughtered the last time. My advice, it's not worth fighting him until you get the request from Theo or Elizabeth to do so, than fight him on the lowest floor. He's weakest there, and gets tougher the higher you are. Love how you incorporated the Reaper's sense of things in here.
aprilsierra chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Yup it's true, he does appear if you stay on a floor too long. although waiting for him on purpose is very boring (if you're not fighting shadows though) i know 'cuz i've tried XD

anyway, this is nice. i like what you've thought. can't wait for your upcoming story. :D