Reviews for Red
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Loves this - the concept and the writing. What's funny is that you can so effortlessly pull off prose poetry whereas many others struggle to attempt and fail.
jjmjmay chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Nicely done. Very nice look at thinking in colors on how River may see things.
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
beautiful and apt.
Dr. T. Tam chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Thank you for writing this. I only just discovered your stories a few days ago but I already love many of them. I meant to hold my comments til I'd explored more but I had to tell you I think this story of colors captures the characters as closely as possible to Joss's work. It's already been said but my favorite part was your description of Zoe. "She will find her pilot again" seriously is haunting and very beautifully worded. I honestly paused at that part and reread it many times before continuing.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
great last line, with River's revelation that she too looks/feels better in red - the red of Jayne, wrapping around her.
megumisakura chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
great story!
Dherea chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Great imagery. You painted a pic of each char shown through the eyes of an astute girl. Really enjoyed this.
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Awesome story.

In response to your author's note, that's how some of the best things happen-without us really knowing where they come from :)
AmberJupiter chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I love your stories, they're always so defined and careful that I can see the characters I've come to love. The love they feel between them is what has drawn me to read so many of your stories of Jayne and River. I would love to see where this particular set up could take a longer story, as the color descriptions are simply beautiful. Whether you continue or not though, I just wanted to know that your romances and words are wonderful, and I enjoy reading them wholeheartedly, thank you for sharing them,

AmberJupiter
Emily chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Hai there :D

Wasn't so sure about the last few chapters with Jayne :/ But very well written all the same _

And Zoey's chapter, about her not knowing about motherhood yet...I loved it. It's so odd to think of her as raising a child, but it fits. The child would grow to be a strong, versitle being that would be smart, loyal...and love the prehistoric monsters that belonged to their father.

I'll stop waffeling. Wonderful job. I've recorded my friend saying this and listening to it every now and then. Your words are a lot like what River would use.

Beautiful :')
Night Lotus Blossom chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
What a rich and very visual fic. I loved the colors you used to describe each member of the crew. They were all spot on.

River and Jayne are defintely both red, and I can see the varied hues of their colors mingling perfectly.

~NLB
goddessofbirth chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I always enjoy River getting her man;) I like the color imagery and what you've done with the colors of the different crew.
Ali chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Wonderful! The show was never able to address her comments and I honestly think this is where it was headed.