Reviews for lonely me, lonely you
gift of the gabz chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Aw, such a lovely and enjoyable story.
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Love Noah. Seriously, he is kind of (completely) awesome.
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I dig this.
darlingmess chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Honestly, I love this. It's just so sweet and you've kept Puck true to form and you have done such a great job with this. But yeah, seriously, I love it.
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
lol, that line is actually really funny, i laugh everytime i read it :)
Eva1983 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I love this. Honestly I'd love to
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
i like this. very much. i've always liked backstory, and this is full of it.
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
i like it
mag721 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I loved this! Honestly, i thought I'd already reviewed but as I was clearing out my inbox, I realized I hadn't! my bad! I really enjoyed this, and I like Noah's chances too ;) lol :D great job!
Momo89 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
loved it XD
got2luvmel chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
ROTFLMFAO I cannot stop rolling at Puck telling Rachel to shut up. I have tears in my eyes LoOoL

You know what's funny; I didn't even once consider Noah's reaction to Quam. Even with Sam mentioning Puck 'beating his ass' when he got from juvie, I just didn't care about that ship enough to care what Puck would think of it either. They were never together; he only cared about the baby so I can't understand why he'd really care who dates Quinn. Every single time he was "with" her he was trying to get with someone else (Santana or Rachel) in some capacity. If he still has 'unresolved feelings' for her it’s because he has the attention span of a louse whenever he's near her so naturally when he does have brain activity it'll go back to those 'feelings'. LMFAO it sounds like I'm trying to sway opinions and even convince myself but I'm just trying to understand why Puck would care that Quinn is with Sam. Or it could simply be that I hate Quinn with the fire of a bazillion suns and would rather have my boyfriend castrated (and let me just say I LOVE that pole) than read a fiction with her in it.

Anyways, LOL I wrote all that before I actually read what he had to say so... 86 that pg. This was a great read; I loved the kiss in the end. I always love how you end fictions light and sweet. Thanks for writing and sharing, I really enjoyed this XD Mel
tigertaz chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Okay, like I said before, you are one of my favorite writers on fanfic. I just can't seem to put my computer down.

I like the way you captured the characters. Perfect on the Puck talked about the what you are feeling vs. think you are feeling. Who would have though Puck was so insightful. In true Puck form, he kissed her at the end - just to give her something to think about.

Wish Ryan Murphy was reading you fanfic stories because this would have been epic. They really need to give us Puckelberry fans some hope.
Aurorajaye chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Their voices are spot-on. Nice work!
metaphor chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Yay, another wonderful prompt fill from you!

I loved the very characteristic Rachel rant that had Puck thinking this line: 'There's his little drama queen.' I liked how Puck remembered at least part of what Rachel said six whole months ago and took it to heart. I really liked his particular *awareness* of her in the past and present that permeated the piece.

I found the segment set in the past particularly affecting. Schue's lame interjection and Puck's thoughts on that made me laugh, but the rest was sobering and made my heart ache for Puck.

Given the players involved, I found Puck's question ("How much of this is about what you're feeling versus what you think you should be feeling?") quite insightful and I liked that Rachel acknowledged the truth in it. I also really liked the hopeful ending to the story, which felt exactly right.

Lovely job, as always. Thanks for the pleasurable read.
Stessa chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This really made me smile. In a sad way, even. But because it ended on a good note, it really did make me smile more than it made me sad.

Thanks for sharing!