Reviews for Halcyon Days
I'm Doxophobic chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I wasn't going to leave a review (I had no idea about what to say, and I didn't want to leave a 'dumb' review) but Selen was there, and it opened with Jale (I liked him a lot, but I think I like Liu a little more), and then I got past the part with Dirk without letting my tears fall. Ah Suikoden, the only game that gives me goosebumps and makes me feel EVERYTHING at once. It's got the habit of killing off characters very very close to the main character. Damn it.
doneandmoredone chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I loved reading this fic so much. It's just so sweet and happy and it all makes sense.

Also, it'd be a dream come true to see a writer of your talent write some Jale/Sieg, because they are my OTP.
FireEdge chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Wow! What a great fic! The original four from Citro were always my favourites (though Asad and the Blades are up there too, haha), so I'm really glad that someone took the time to write something about them, especially about how they all met and became friends. I really love the drabbles and the way that the story flowed. I felt that the scenes you wrote really did a fantastic job of showing us their personalities and how they developed. It was very heartwarming and definitely made me smile. Also, I appreciate that, even though you're a Jale/Hero fan, you didn't make it blatant and instead focused on the innocence of their childhood and friendship (not that I have anything against the pairing, but I'm a Jale/Marica fan myself, haha).

Either way it was a fantastic read and I very much enjoyed it :).