Reviews for Love and Acceptence
Update soon! Loving it! Poor gabriella
Guest chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
Great chapter!
silvermist92 chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
good chapter. i don't think gabi should have forgiven troy that easily but i understand why she did due to her past and wanting someone like him to be there for her. I also think it was well written and the scene where she was reading her report was really good
Elena Ryan chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
NICE!(: I love this chapter, it's kind of creepy how this can sort of relate to me...kind of creepy. I love this story- I never forgot it!
wildcats2016 chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
PLEASE PUT TROY AND GABRIELLA TOGETHER AS A COUPLE!
pumpkinking5 chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Thanks!

I worked with Special Ed students. You did a great job depicting their struggles. Some of them act like Gabby.

Bullying doesn't help their self esteem. Gabby is being bullied by students and teachers. That teacher should
have known about Gabby and her situation. Talking in front of the class can be very dramatic for them.

Troy's dad should have allowed him to call Gabby to cancel their date. Gabby couldn't handle him not
contacting her.

Sometimes, people don't realized the impact their actions can cause. You did a great job of showing how
someone like Gabby is dealing with these outside forces.
Jadiee chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Cool chapter. But I have to say, that teacher fangirling over Taylor was a bit unrealistic, but whatever. I really hope people wake up and realise that putting her down is mean and rude. I kinda think Gabriella should have a mental breakdown or something and start screaming at everyone that she can hear them every time they call her names, and that she's sick and tired of being put down all the time... I dunno. Something needs to happen (nothing too bad though) for everyone to realise that them always putting her down and calling her names isn't cool. Update soon!
hopelessromanticgurl chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Poor Gabriella! Great chapter I loved it!
samanta1024 chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
Nice A/N I know you'll finish! As for the chapter, just a minor note, I don't think you should do the "yes" "no" thing for so long. You could be writing useful descriptions instead of that! Make sure every sentence you write adds to the chapter somehow.

Keep going!
TheEternalCrow chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
hmmmmmm...well...maybe basketball got in the way?...great chapter :P
pumpkinking5 chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
Thanks!

I thought that I left a review for this chapter? Is this chapter old or new?

Interesting how Troy stood up Gabby and Besty. But I am more concern what the person that overheard
Gabby and Sharpay conversation on how Gabby loves Troy.

That person is suspicious. I am wondering if this person told Troy about Gabby's love for him.
ValzBrownie chapter 9 . 9/12/2012
Asshole... I hate how he says "slow" to her just she didnt answer as fast. Grrrrr it pisses me off,
silvermist92 chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
Good chapter...I wonder why Troy id nice sometimes but he calls her named st other times...is he just needing with her?
hopelessromanticgurl chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
:'( The ending was sooo sad! Troy better have a good reason for doing what he did! Great chapter I loved it!
Elena Ryan chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
OOoohhh I know how Gabriella feels; maybe Troy stood them up because something basketball related-or his dad beat him so bad he was beyond moving?