Reviews for 27 Moments of Julie
lilyy.flowerr chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
I love this whole story. All of these one shots are absolutely adorable!
yeahnewname chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
Maybe you should write some funny conversations between Kevin, Julie and Gwen :D
Lemons And Limes And Fluff chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
LOL I love this fic usually I'm just a Gwevin addict but this is good stuff.
AnonymousNavi chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
FAVORITE CHAPTER SO FAR. xDD "I'm just gonna walk away and pretend like I didn't see anything, 'kay? 'kay."

So magnificent. xD
AnonymousNavi chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
I love how this chapter seemed to be about Devlin when it started out, but sort of just melted into loving banter between Julie and Ben. xD
AnonymousNavi chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
When I first heard of pillow pets, I thought they were stupid. Then I got one. I reacted pretty much like Julie there. xDD Mine's a turtle.
AnonymousNavi chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Funny yes, but I have to be honest with you Skylark, I can't say I was much of a fan of this chapter because it kind of made Julie look like an idiot.

Maybe if she had something wrong with her eyes or was still high on the drugs from a surgery or getting her wisdom teeth pulled, I would have enjoyed it more.
AnonymousNavi chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Over dramatic!Julie is AMAZING.
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
Yay! Yet another thing to keep me hooked! xD You're awesome, do you know that? :D

Update soon!
annnn chapter 11 . 11/23/2011
amazing!i want more...
Anushka chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
you know what it's cute!
Ben 10 Superfan 101 chapter 11 . 9/23/2011
OMG! STALKER FLYYYYYYYY! XDDDDD
graysonizer chapter 11 . 9/21/2011
BWAHAHA. Julie is exactly like me and my mom in this chapter. I get all paranoid and hide under the covers, and my mom goes around hitting everything except the fly. Including my little brother. XD
InnocentGraces chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
Hey, Julie, you could just make a deal out of this.

If Ben kills that goddamn fly, you'll make out with him.

Sounds good?

After all, you and Ben are a couple.

And Ben, you kinda deserved those bruises for not helping your gal.

Anyway, that's pretty epic of you, Kevin. Catching a fly with merely a fucking string of hair!
MissLevinLover chapter 11 . 9/19/2011
Haha! Amazing as always Sky! Thanks for updating this for me it was much loved! Poor Ben, always getting beaten up in someway or another. But it too funny not to have him beaten up! Carry on with the good work!

Samantha :)