Reviews for Better
PrincessJulius chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
gah! I know, episode 1 of the BBC series! lol, i wish so, would have made me squeal if that had happened! Oh the tension between the two of them and the hilarity of their relationship!

And wow, yeah, this sounds very much so like them i love it. So short though D: but it only makes me more excited to read your longer ones! Cannot wait!
Morrolan chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
CaptainBetty chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
OH MAN, what a painful ending! :[

LOVED the first half though. Hmm.

Subscribing in case you decide to carry it on ;]
Arrow'Nash chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
You know what? This like your other stories I've read is epic _ You, Dollymop, are now on ma favourite Authors list :D
bb1019 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
nooooooo...why did you end this?

this has so much potential!
gginsc chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I loved it. Can't believe you didn't write more chapters.
ThePointGirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
heheh of course I absolutely adore this :-)

That's such a brill idea aboutt the adrenaline and stuff. And I like that it doesn't go BAM SLASH right there - Sherlock plays cool

Nice one.

fancheyu chapter 1 . 10/27/2010

InDeppth chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
so there shall be more yes? yes. good. i should hope so xD

Eliche chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Very nice.
MyelleWhite chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I'm so glad you're writing another story because I was so sad when your other one finished...the heart was amazing and I'm thrilled you watched this show!

Empress of Fools chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
. Nom! Please write a longer fic for this. Actaully, when I watched this episode, this sort of came to mind, it fit with the scene... :-)
flowermasters chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Terrific, I could totally picture this. :-D Btw, I love that song - 'Better', that is. Great taste. :D

Law Denvir chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Holy hell. Holy hell on a stick with a double serving of frick, man. Jesus. If I weren't utterly female, I probably woulda jizzed my pants. Not as hot as some i'e read, but totally mind-blowing in its randomness. Shit man. And I KNOW RIGHT! They coulnd't have ended sthe show for a year AFTER John had shoved Sherlock into the water, narrowly avoiding Moriarty's gunshot a split-second before Sherlock had shot the bomb, they had to end it before! Gosh. ANd yes... You should DEFINITELY expand. Definitely.
Lonewolfe001 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010