Reviews for Mugged, Drugged and Delirious
Neshomeleh chapter 20 . 11/20/2012
okay, I didn't like the way you pretty much overdid it in the first part of the story, but the second part of it was great and I enjoyed reading it at the end...
Neshomeleh chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
first who is Richard? he's not even working for the hospital, so he has no right to be in Dean's room, if Sam or Dean don't want him there...let alone ask him private questions
FortitudoPhoenixo chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
Amazing! Absolutely loved it. Keep writing :)
emebalia chapter 20 . 11/30/2011
Awesome story, read it in one session. Would love to read a sequel where they cross path with Steve and Richard again.
lanternheart chapter 20 . 11/28/2011

I swear, your profile pic is staring at me in the eye 0.o

ccase13 chapter 20 . 11/16/2011
This is a wonderful story. It's very harrowing to see Dean go through such a bad beating even without all the terrible flashbacks. Sam was so lucky to find help in getting Dean released from psychiatric observation. It is terrible to be in a locked ward even without confusion from a bad head injury. I was glad to see them talk at the end.
Beckydaspatz chapter 20 . 8/18/2011
"Start slicing, or I decorate this dark, dingy alley with whatever brain matter you have rumbling around in that ugly head of yours." - Goosebumps all up and down my arm at this line.

This storyawesome

This chapterawesome

YOu'd have to be a yahoo not to get that :P
Beckydaspatz chapter 19 . 8/18/2011
This gave me flashbacks to "On the head of a pin." GREAT job and if I may compliment you in your own words, this is "Awesomely awesome."
Beckydaspatz chapter 18 . 8/18/2011
So this chapter was super intense, and wonderful. But this part "No more caring, sharing, talking, holding, or whatever other chick-related outbursts of emotions you have in mind." made me laugh out loud. So very Dean
Beckydaspatz chapter 17 . 8/18/2011
I like! Oh payback time! Can't wait!
Beckydaspatz chapter 16 . 8/18/2011
Wow... fyi Sam is not the only one crying
Beckydaspatz chapter 15 . 8/18/2011
So I think you get the point after 100 reveiws *screams in delight for you!* You rock, you wonderful, creative person you :D
Beckydaspatz chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
I heart Richard and this chapter
Beckydaspatz chapter 13 . 8/18/2011
Okay so you are going to laugh your ass off ( i hope) the whole time I was reading this chapter the Mission Impossible theme was playing in my head. Seriously, I was humming it and everything. Then when they ran into trouble (cause of course they have too :P) I literally heard the screech of car brakes...hahahah! Man I am a nerd :) Off to 14!
Beckydaspatz chapter 12 . 8/18/2011
Silly Dean you don't need your pants ;) But seriously so flipping excited for the next chapter! ANd don't worry about this one, it was superb as always :)