Reviews for Chuck vs Sarah's Best Friend
baldcoder chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
Good story.
Downtonian chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
this is cool, i hope you continue it :)
MisanthropicStargazer chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Carina is probably my favorite recurring character on the show, so it's safe to say I really like this fic! Good plot; very in character; funny; not to mention I love grammatically correct writing. As the good Captain would say, "Awesome"!

Please update soon!
shinecsc chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
more pleaser.; PP love itt..love the friendship..more please;PP
retropanda37 chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Great update! Really enjoyed characterizations and the interaction between the characters once again. Can't wait to read more about Carina and Sarah's night out!
Striker-wolverine1 chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Love the Carina and Sarah interaction. Looking forward to next chapter.
Tynianrex chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Another great chapter, I love the Sarah/Carina dynamic.
Tempe4Booth chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
i loved this chapter i can't wait for the hilarious of the next chapter to come so PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE ASAP
jinxed97 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Great chapter...
supesfan18 chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
great job cant wait for more
Fire From Above chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
The domestic scenes with Chuck were cute and fun. I like how normal those two are.
awelle chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Its so fantastic for Sarah to have a friend to talk to. I wish Carina was a permanent cast member. Its really fun to have the two of them go out and have Sarah behaving so much like a real girl without Chuck around once in while.

Of course Sarah and Chuck together are always fantastic as well, but its fun to see Chuck with Morgan once in a while and it is just as much fun, if not more, to have Sarah interact with Carina. Seriously this story makes me want that so much to happen on screen again.

Your Chuck and Sarah interaction is extremly sweet as well. I adored how you described the what Chuck giving her the once-over does to Sarah. Very romantic and in character for both of them.

Thank you so much for sharing your story. I will be looking out for more.
awelle chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This was perfect. Seriously I dont think I have ever read a more enjoyable interaction between these characters. Your Carina is on the spot and the situations you created were marvelous. I love that you have Carina and Sarah as friends since college.

I always enjoy something more of Sarahs backstory and having those two be college roomates is a great and believable backstory. The addition of Alex would really make Carina coming back even more fun.

So great set up and I will go on to the next chapter. I just had to comment already, because you had me laughing out loud several times in this first chapter already and that required a review.

Thanks for sharing.
chelabella chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
wow great chapter cant wait for the next one :D up-date soon
Clems M chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Hey. Carina's a great character, that's always nice to see her back, so thank you. You're writing the characters very nicely, I like it. Can't wait for next chapter. Keep writing that way, you're doing a good job.