Reviews for Just Details
Beautiful story...
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Good one.
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I love it! I've always wanted to see more of Aragorn with his family.
Everlastingly somber chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Very touching expansion on how Estel feels when he's told of his heritage! Your portrayal of the emotions of both Elrohir and Aragorn are so realistic and make this piece so moving. I love this story! :)
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I like your description of Aragorn felt when he found out his destination, and of Elrohir's helping him to accept, and the brotherly love they have for each other. How old was Aragorn in this story? I believe he was of age when he was told who he was.
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Awwweee! Good oneshot! I love Estel stories! :D
myrina-lux chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Superb! I always love to see Elrohir in the "big brother" role-one so rare to him. I like how he managed to convince Estel how they had not lied and how he would always be his brother-both through words and actions. Very nice piece-thanks so much for sharing!
Shipwright's Trick chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I've never seen a fic dealing with this side of Aragorn's discovery before - which, in retrospect, surprises me. It does seem like the kind of thing that might come up for someone who's found out he's, say, adopted if we want an example that would also apply to today's life, so why not for Aragorn as well?

Very interesting! I can't believe no one's thought of this before (at least, no body I've talked to or read)! Thanks!