Reviews for Agent O
NexusRider161 chapter 1 . 19h ago
I get it! This is somewhat based on Perry the Platypus/Agent P of OWCA from Phineas and Ferb, right?
Ms. Dear God WHY chapter 3 . 4/13
Unspeakable horror indeed, I nearly vomited several times during that chapter. You are an evil, evil person who deserves to be tortured with an avocado, three lengths of rope and a bucket of water. I'm sure you can understand the purpose of such equipment...
dizzykarma chapter 5 . 4/3
Seriously hilarious!
Jonuts chapter 5 . 3/19
Who needed to buy bacon when you could buy a gun instead and use that to get all the bacon you could ask for, for free.

One of life's most important lessons, that.
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 5 . 2/14
THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER *laughs until crying*
Demon Lord Cashmere Snow chapter 2 . 1/31
did he just quote monty python? first with the bda, then with the whole "nobody expects the spanish inquisition"
es99se chapter 2 . 1/30
Now I have a mental image of Luna singing "I am the very model of a modern major general" :)
Malix2 chapter 5 . 1/26
Nice story. Funny, although a little extreme, oh well.
I'maMePanda chapter 1 . 1/1
Okay, I love this fic. Read it a few times, but before I forget I just have to say that scene with Mrs. Weasley and the Lovegoods is just the best thing ever. Offering Tea. Neon Pink Camoflauge. Mrs. Weasley actually getting some useful info out of the mess. Awesome.
Haruhei chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
Oh god you are my new favorite person. You are amazing awesomeness! lol. Thank you for posting this I don't think I've laughed that hard in a very long time. I'm really glad I was alone or my family would've thought I was crazy.
notdotworthy chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
If that's Dumbledore's idea of redemption, maybe I misjudged him.
TheWiseOldSageBrush chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
BRASSBALLS!
Toby860 chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
This is my new favorite Harry Potter crack fic.
Dr Stranger chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Very funny story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
AvidReader chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I think we know who the crazy one really is, don't we? Hillarious it certainly is, but one would have to be pretty twisted to think up something like this. :-)