Reviews for Glaring Problems
TangyCitrus chapter 3 . 7/9
Aw, say what?! Only three chapters?! That's all that's available?! But I love this! I didn't even notice I got to the last chapter! And and it was getting even better! And more cracky! And it's so fun to read! Please. PLEASE! I need more! XD
Hahhahaha sorry
Anyways, thank you bunches for writing and sharing his!
Take care and have fun!
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 7/9
oh my god, this is hilarious; i'm loving it already! XD
Hanabi is an awesome and well-done addition, considering (i think) i didn't really like her in canon, but here, she brings in some more fun and crazy of her own variation. can't wait to see what else she does with the help of Naruto-clones. ALso, what other animal is Naruto going to transform into? and is Kakashi going to actually start teaching Naruto useful and important stuff? one last thing, how much money is naruto going to earn and amass upon his return to Konoha?
thank you for writing and sharing this!
take care and have fun!
Crack-jouchan chapter 2 . 7/7
In...fected! Ahahaha! And Naruto's attempt to reassure Haku is highly misleading. 'He's with us now.' To Haku, it's like 'OH GOD Zabuza has been taken by them!'
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 7/7
HAHAHAHA! Orange squirrels! And ducks... Hahahaha! Ooooh this is hilariously lovable!
kamiros chapter 2 . 6/18
i find myself rereading this every few months just for fun
uwishuwerecool chapter 3 . 5/30
more more
HonorGuard Ra chapter 3 . 5/22
Why is this story dead? It has so much potential. Naruto doing a Borg impersonation is inspired! *punches enemy nin, their clothes turn orange* "Resistance is futile, prepare to be assimilated."
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 4/25
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more
Modi512 chapter 3 . 3/20
Love your story please update soon.
FreeAllFrogs chapter 3 . 2/12
Every time I read "Glaring Problems" I feel better about every thing.
reviewer chapter 3 . 2/1
lovely chapter
UPDATE SOON!

Jashl Xxify chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Why you no Update!
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
LOVE! UPDATE!
phantomzeke chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Ah I had long forgotten about this. Read it a long while ago. Love it...why not complete? Need more!