Reviews for Glaring Problems
The Phoenix Wraith chapter 3 . 8/23
Oh dear fucking god, I can't stop laughing!

My brain hurts, I'm borderline crying and my lungs ache like hell!

This is utter GOLD!
TheEndOfTheLine chapter 1 . 8/3
"... there wasn't a corner of Konoha that didn't have a Naruto perched on a roof in plain sight, like a colorblind gargoyle carver had gone mad."
THE ATTACK OF THE NARGOYLES HAS ARRIVED! And I realized that I LOVE the humor section of the Naruto fandom... Great way to start the story! Loved it! Will add this fanfic to my favorites list... when I finally find a way to login with my phone. Oops? Anyway, I'm glad to have found this fanfic! I could NOT stop laughing the ENTIRE TIME! Pretty sure my brother thinks I've finally snapped by the looks he's been shooting me... But I can't stop laughing! Too funny! Can't breathe! Oh my gosh, can't breathe! Dying! Gah! Need... Air...
TangyCitrus chapter 3 . 7/9
Aw, say what?! Only three chapters?! That's all that's available?! But I love this! I didn't even notice I got to the last chapter! And and it was getting even better! And more cracky! And it's so fun to read! Please. PLEASE! I need more! XD
Hahhahaha sorry
Anyways, thank you bunches for writing and sharing his!
Take care and have fun!
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 7/9
oh my god, this is hilarious; i'm loving it already! XD
Hanabi is an awesome and well-done addition, considering (i think) i didn't really like her in canon, but here, she brings in some more fun and crazy of her own variation. can't wait to see what else she does with the help of Naruto-clones. ALso, what other animal is Naruto going to transform into? and is Kakashi going to actually start teaching Naruto useful and important stuff? one last thing, how much money is naruto going to earn and amass upon his return to Konoha?
thank you for writing and sharing this!
take care and have fun!
Crack-jouchan chapter 2 . 7/7
In...fected! Ahahaha! And Naruto's attempt to reassure Haku is highly misleading. 'He's with us now.' To Haku, it's like 'OH GOD Zabuza has been taken by them!'
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 7/7
HAHAHAHA! Orange squirrels! And ducks... Hahahaha! Ooooh this is hilariously lovable!
kamiros chapter 2 . 6/18
i find myself rereading this every few months just for fun
uwishuwerecool chapter 3 . 5/30
more more
HonorGuard Ra chapter 3 . 5/22
Why is this story dead? It has so much potential. Naruto doing a Borg impersonation is inspired! *punches enemy nin, their clothes turn orange* "Resistance is futile, prepare to be assimilated."
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 4/25
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more
Modi512 chapter 3 . 3/20
Love your story please update soon.
FreeAllFrogs chapter 3 . 2/12
Every time I read "Glaring Problems" I feel better about every thing.
reviewer chapter 3 . 2/1
lovely chapter
UPDATE SOON!

Jashl Xxify chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Why you no Update!