Reviews for Glaring Problems
HonorGuard Ra chapter 3 . 5/22
Why is this story dead? It has so much potential. Naruto doing a Borg impersonation is inspired! *punches enemy nin, their clothes turn orange* "Resistance is futile, prepare to be assimilated."
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 4/25
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more
Modi512 chapter 3 . 3/20
Love your story please update soon.
FreeAllFrogs chapter 3 . 2/12
Every time I read "Glaring Problems" I feel better about every thing.
reviewer chapter 3 . 2/1
lovely chapter
UPDATE SOON!

Jashl Xxify chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Why you no Update!
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
LOVE! UPDATE!
phantomzeke chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Ah I had long forgotten about this. Read it a long while ago. Love it...why not complete? Need more!
Dannichigo chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
I could not stop laughing throughout this whole fic! Thank you so much for writing such a wonderfully written and very well done fanfic! I love it and truly appreciate you posting and updating this. I truly look forward to when you next update. :D
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
very good
Sage of the shadows chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
ah dude come on update this it's golden
WrenWeir chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
Ahhh, I enjoyed rereading this one. It was a very fun read :)
Difdi chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
I can just see how Haku is viewing this...

"We are Naruto of Borg. End your jutsus and surrender your ramen. We will add your biological and culinary distinctiveness to our own. Your waitresses will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."
777angeloflove chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
LOVE THIS STORY! UPDATE! PLEASE! IT'S SO AWESOME!