Reviews for Could Do Better
Jeanne chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Sorry, I didn't find your stories sooner. Glad I found them now. I enjoyed this one, too. On to the next. :)
Lindelas chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Aw! I loved this! Can't believe its your first work! Its brilliant!
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I've always thought there wasn't enough attention paid to Dean's intelligence through the series. He's got an amazing aptitude for mechanices and a great dohickey thingamajigger, so it was great to see you pay homage to his lesser vaunted qualities.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Good story. I have always felt that Dean is just as smart as Sam, but in different ways. More MIT than Stanford. I enjoyed this a lot.
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
You hooked me with Child of War. I have now read all your posted stories and can't wait to read more! You definitely have a gift for this, your stories are well thought out and well written. They also have my favorite feature - lots of Dean:)

I also read your profile and it made me smile. Wish I had some advice for you on the multi-chapter writing thing. I'm working on my own and they are kicking my butt. One I started to post before I had it finished - that was a big mistake. The second is progressing, and that is the one my mind is focusing on now. Unfortunately I am at about 30,000 words and now feel like I am in the pointless rambling stage. Then real life jumps in and needs attention.

Be well and keep writing - I'll be anxiously waiting for your next work!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
That was really well done. And you were spot on with the report cards, both the good and the bad. I especially liked Dean being patient with those less proficient than him, which is a trait in him we've certainly seen but that's often ignored. And I loved the music teacher! I hope you write more.
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Hey, we've all known Dean was smart! How else could he have kept Free-ride-at-Stanford Sam in line for all those years?

This is a lovely little slice of the Winchester brothers life, with just enough snark to balance the shmoop. Well done!
destra chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I absolutely loved every line of this piece. I can just see how Dean would have simultaneously frustrated and impressed his teachers. How could they resist that charisma? Really great work! Hope to read more from you.
happyday girl chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
awww loved this!

i love how they found Dean's old report card, it gives more of an insight to 8 year old Dean's life!

this was really good, and as a first time story i thought it was excellent!

well done on a really good story!

my favourite bit...

"Oh yeah? What's it say? Dean can look forward to a long and distinguished career in either serial killing or underwear modelling

Ha! Loved that bit! :D

great story. well done!

happyday girl

ps. sorry for the long review!