Reviews for Apple Rabbits
xxfreakishXclutzxx chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I know it's been over four years since you wrote this, but I hope you don't mind such a late review. I. Love. This. Fic. And you're right. This series does need more love. Hades-sensei is so sweet, and the kids are good for him. I love it.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Aww. Love it, seriously, it not juz the series that I think needs more love. Hades need more love to survive first, come on people!
general zargon chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Awwww, so cute! *Wipes away tear* I love how the students show they care about Hades in their own way. That last bit at the end was really fluffy, and I thank you for that! I agree, this series needs more love. From the few chapters I've read, it has a lot of potential! I hope you write more for this fandom and keep up the excellent work!
Anon chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I love this series and I think you did a great job on this fanfic. I can easily imagine this happening in the manga. keep up the good work.
Random person on a PSP o chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
this was sssooo cute :3 i totally agree that this series does need more luv o
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
It seriously needs more love, yes.

But I think you made up for that rather nicely. :)
chococandyz chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I agree with you. I would like to write one but I suck in writing stories. Hope there would be more people writing fanfics for Hokenshitsu no Shinigami. Nice story by the way.
lady-orochimaru chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I totally agree, this manga needs more love~ I really like your fic, I hope more people write about this awesome manga, I really need to read more of this is just to much awesomeness~ Kisses~
Orihara Izaya chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Today I decided to give it a try and read fanfics after a really long time. I was surprised to see that Hokegami got a couple of them. Yes, even though it was only a couple of them I was surprised.

I really liked your one-shot. I was glad to see that all of them were in character and I could totally see it being an actual chapter of the manga. So, great work there ()b
XxabridgedgirlyxX chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Read it for about the fifth time and nggghhhhh 33 I feel like writing for this series so much.
XxAlysxX chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I think that you have them all in character~! I just read Hokenshitsu no shinigami today and I found out that you're the only person on fanfiction to write a fanfic of that brilliant manga~! Thank you very much~!