Reviews for Growing up for Love
AZSeaOtter chapter 18 . 7/2/2016
Can't wait to read the sequel! Thx again!
AZSeaOtter chapter 17 . 7/2/2016
Great story! Loved how much they both grew and became what they both could believe in, honor and love. I'm glad you afforded them their transitions into their new selves over a lengthily time...they both needed it in order to be healed and to truly see what the other meant to them. Excellent ending! Thanks for sharing!
MiniLover chapter 18 . 7/26/2015
Amazing story! I love your vision of both Eric and Sookie. The journey they both had to go through and the growth they both experienced was wonderfully written! Can't wait to read your next story!
MiniLover chapter 9 . 7/25/2015
Wow, halfway through this story and I am loving it! Such a unique take on where Sookie's life could have lead her! Almost makes you feel sorry for Eric. Almost. Can't wait to see what happens! Back to it...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Eric shat in his own nest and now he doesn't like the smell. Serves him right.
tanseynz chapter 17 . 10/26/2014
The continuing theme right throughout this story was Sookie's lack of trust in Eric, and her ongoing refusal to ever listen to his explanation, whether it be why he was unable to rescue her from the fae torturers or why he was kissing a woman in his office. Alongside that sat her constant refusal to admit her own failures in the relationship.
Sadly, the quick roundup in the last chapter didn't show a new Sookie, and the previous chapter or so still showed her too quick to dump blame on Eric, and unaccepting of vampire tradition, ie the pledging, while fixiated on human ones such as white weddings. This Sookie would not let herself be turned, in my opinion.
Thankyou for sharing your story.
momzombie chapter 18 . 10/11/2012
Awesome! I really enjoyed your story. I'm off to read the sequel.
Toni chapter 13 . 10/3/2012
This is almost like True Blood I'm glad Sookie got her rap together but I still think Eric is too good for her lol...and yes since season 4 I'm team Eric and Sookie I just wish he can catch the same break as Bill and she can accept him for who he is at face value. Bill put Sookie through the wringer and instead of paying it forward to Bill she dished it to Eric
iluvfangs chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Just found this story..and I am sooo hooked...love it!
bib2009 chapter 17 . 6/25/2012
Aww. Total schmaltz, loved it!
bib2009 chapter 16 . 6/25/2012
Thank you! I haven't cried so much in ages. Love that sookie has grown and Eric too. Though guess in 'real' life pesky vamp politics wldve intruded by now. But am just going to go with the flow!
bib2009 chapter 14 . 6/25/2012
Dancing is dangerous, thank gd you let them get it out of their system! Sigh.
bib2009 chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
Of course, perfect!
bib2009 chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
Woo hoo, because this is a story and on fan fiction I am going out on a limb and betting this will have a happy ending!
bib2009 chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
My first thought was that Eric ha arranged for dec to have an "accident" but that would have been a terrible betrayal so was hoping he hadn't a d it was simply fortuitous ( tho not for Declan, who seemed like a great gut, but let!s face it, no one's better than the Viking!)