Reviews for Stolen Jinchuriki
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 1/22
that was good keep the chapters coming
1freakshow chapter 6 . 7/28/2016
Omg I love this chapter please update
TigrezzTail chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Wow, what a way to meet. I can't wait to find out how you reconcile them!
monkey kix ass chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
interesting interpretation of the challenge. an interesting twist. enjoyed reading what you've written so far. hope you update again soon.
darkanomoly chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
I LOVE IT! Real grit in this story but not overly strong grit. Can't wait for the update.
Hektols chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
Good chapter, I don't see it bad at all.
TigrezzTail chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
Hmm, so sad to see such impatiemce in peopple. Of course, that's probably just me. I LIKE dragging things out in order to maximize the impact at the end. I find Naruto's reaction interesting. ALthough I can't decide if I think his acceptance is a little rushed, or just accpeting it as author license and move on.
Umbra8191 chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
durp chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
wow, this is a nice load of crap you have here. he cant even kill a konoha genin he doesn't know and keeps fucking going into a dream-scape with her? thought this was rated M story? change the description. this is almost a fluffy 'i found my brother!' fest. hears hoping your computer crashes.
Zaralann chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Dude... This chapter sucks... Naruto was just killing thugs for the fun of it and in a five minutes he believes that he has a sister without ANY proof beside the words of a FOX, and became protective of her... That's just looks bad... It looks like he has two personality or something...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
wave saga! wave saga! wave saga! wave saga!
TigrezzTail chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
I think it'll be more interesting to wait until the chunin exams. Heehee, can't wait to see the villagers faces if/when Naruto shows up unmasked.
michaelscarned chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
i say the Chunnin exams, but he should be present in the wave saga. I think that would be interesting
hi chapter 5 . 7/9/2011