Reviews for Harry Potter's Independent Destiny
Mikee chapter 17 . 9/26
Fun story ... I like the differences from most other stories. I see it's been about 4 years since last you added to it. I hope you'll continue it to the end.

Saissa chapter 12 . 9/9
So is Hermione's dad named Dan or Edward? This chapter uses both names for him. Very confusing.
juan chapter 14 . 8/2
good thing my story will be 30 plus chapters more then I bet you plan only 10 will be against tom riddle and his dog whores while the rest will herem and love
juan chapter 17 . 8/2
thank god I will never quit on my stories good thing I have no social life right now I can write non stop I don't care how tired I am I write still no materr if I work hours idiots who quit on great stories
this story is so amazing that an exclamation point Would not do it justice. there is only one criticism. Ironically, I believe that you misuse exclamation points. though your ability to write completely compelling stories more than makes up for it.
Draco lover forever 1994 chapter 17 . 4/15
At first I didn't think I was going to get into it but slowly I did please continue
Ari chapter 17 . 3/10
luv it!
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 17 . 3/8
Great chapter, I like the 'Raven' character so far.
Ashwini chapter 8 . 1/9
OK, this makes no sense. School starts September 1st and Draco doesn't tell his father until November 1st that he was sorted into Gryffindor? Why the two month delay? And what parent, even a disapproving one, would let two months go by without a word from their only child?
Ashwini chapter 7 . 1/9
You used the term "Rusty Trio" and gave credit to cornholio4 for the title, but never said what students made it. I'm assuming it's Seamus and Dean, but you haven't identified them.
phoebuscat chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Goodness! Ever hear of grammar and punctuation? Not to mention sentences that actually make sense...
To say this is bad would be too polite!
Skull2 chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
Please update soon!
xXRavenclawPrincessXx chapter 17 . 7/12/2014
I really like this story... will you continue it?
xXRavenclawPrincessXx chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
In first year, Ronald didn't know about Draco being a ferret since they only started calling him that in their fourth year when Draco was turned into a ferret by Moody. However, this is really good.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/6/2014