Reviews for Harry Potter's Independent Destiny
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 4 . 5/20
I love this story so far, thanks for taking over it! I noticed a few times were words that are supposed to be past tense are in present tense. Don't worry, this is a common mistake to make. Other than that, I look forward to reading more of your story!
-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
Serenity-Huntress chapter 1 . 5/13
i have been looking for a story just like this one! great beginning
Marshman101 chapter 17 . 5/7
This is cool
1#gov8u88e23thecx"""
andjelija.nenic chapter 10 . 3/12
SortingHat chapter 4 . 2/3
Ummmm just no. Let's not go there. I don't approve crack fics. Now if your intention from the beginning is to make a crack fic and warn us appropriately and I don't mean in a *Fuck Off* kind of way then I won't post any negative reviews about it and just move on.

People who have a fuck off attitude towards me they will learn the true meaning of ass kickin'
SortingHat chapter 3 . 2/2
For some reason (Faulty memory? Mandela Effect?) fanfics seem to sometimes not have the location of Harry in his letters and other times they do like one where he is a street rat and it says the location in the warehouse.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 2/2
Daddy's taking us to the zoo tomorrow. Zoo tomorrow. Zoo tomorrow. Daddy's taking us to the zoo tomorrow where we can stay all day.

(Main Chorus) We're going to the zoo zoo zoo. How about .you. (You know the rest of the song probably)
SortingHat chapter 2 . 2/2
All it took of the Dursley's was having an emergency plan of what would happy if Petunia's sister whom married ever checked out of the world.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 2/2
Having normal and having standards are actually way different things.

There is no such thing as normal but there are such thing as standards where except in self defense it's wrong to kill someone regardless if your *normal or not*.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 2/2
Personally you should've put Harry in either Slytherin or Ravenclaw as Gryffindor is too saturated in fanfics it is not even unique or noticable anymore.
deanna4403 chapter 17 . 12/12/2016
please up date soon love all of your;s
Quileutepack.Seth16 chapter 17 . 12/1/2016
this is so good :) plsssssssss update soon
Forever Ponderin chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
A few people seem OOC in this fan fic
Guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
Ohh, a Draco who channels Sirius Black! Fun!