Reviews for Harry Potter's Independent Destiny
Mermaid's Magic chapter 3 . 8/20
question's I have questions!
1. out of the Weasleys that are ment to be bashed just 'Molly' 'Ron' and Ginny? because Author is being forced? What about the twins? and the two older brothers besides Percy?
2. is Ron going to be put in Slytherin? and Draco in Gryffindor?
3. What about Neville?
4.) I thought Hadwind was a girl not a boy.
Amehato chapter 1 . 6/6
Good to know the twins will be alright, they should always be good guys. XD They don't need to be light wizards, but they should always be good people, they're to awesome for anything else.
kingthe13 chapter 5 . 4/7
A little too win win for Harry so far but still good...shame it was abandoned
kingthe13 chapter 3 . 4/7
I assume you picked him cause of how Ron would veiw him and cause exactly what just happened!
giuliakubik20 chapter 15 . 3/13
I really like your story, but didn't you already have Severus and the Picture Potters suspisious of the rat?
Destineyofme chapter 17 . 2/22
please write more soon
Why is it that when fighting quirrel none of them could dodge his spells?
call me Spark chapter 17 . 1/22
please continue,your amazing and i was so sucked in i didn't even noticed it had ended until i was pressing the button and nothing. i was so disappointed. please carry on.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 17 . 12/7/2015
great tale! its a shame if you let this story just sit... thank you for writing this novella
Guest chapter 17 . 10/16/2015
need more :( pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssse!
Saissa chapter 7 . 10/8/2015
So who is in the Rusty trio?
Ron and who else? Seamus and Dean?
Mikee chapter 17 . 9/26/2015
Fun story ... I like the differences from most other stories. I see it's been about 4 years since last you added to it. I hope you'll continue it to the end.

Saissa chapter 12 . 9/9/2015
So is Hermione's dad named Dan or Edward? This chapter uses both names for him. Very confusing.
juan chapter 14 . 8/2/2015
good thing my story will be 30 plus chapters more then I bet you plan only 10 will be against tom riddle and his dog whores while the rest will herem and love
juan chapter 17 . 8/2/2015
thank god I will never quit on my stories good thing I have no social life right now I can write non stop I don't care how tired I am I write still no materr if I work hours idiots who quit on great stories