Reviews for Club YAOI of Hetalia: Operation PruCan!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
I WANT MORE!
Ih ihb chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Please get another chapter! This is really interseting. Im getting so excited!
HeartOfGold15 chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Yay! I like this story! Update soon kay?
-adds to favorites-
Also btw. I love how you write Arthur and Francis, you do it pretty good.
But here's a teensy suggestion. If you don't like suggestions, just ignore this.
I didn't think Canada was too believable because he's actually a bit quieter than that, but other than that he's good.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
*O* Prucan! Finally! XD
hotaru shimizu chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
it was good but it need prucaan in it :D
D.N.A.Girlz chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
next! I want more PruCan! *nosebleed because of UsUk*
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Dude this story is fudgin awesome,i wanna another :D
shoujo-goddess chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
i thought it was well done! U please update soon!
Elizaveta-the-yaoi-lover chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
I love how you had switzerland come in yelling at japan like in the show XD
0wnTheWorld chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
um hey! i know its been awhile sense u updated this but... im relly hoping ull finish it :P its relly good
Loud Mucker Complex chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
OI OI OI OI WHOEVER IS WRITING THIS SHOULD UPDATE SOON! SERIOUSLY! WHY THE HECK ARE YOU NOT UPDATING? THIS IS A COMPLETE AWESOMENESS!

I'm sorry for the mass using of capslock 'cus I srsly need to.

I mean, I beg to you for updates! Q Q)
Kariya Masaki chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
I've never read club yaoi of hetalia :O

I guess I'll go read it then (:

PruCan is absolutely awesome right?

I used to watch bionix! Too bad it's not on anymore... ;-;
lynnthinksurcool13 chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
You're most welcome! This is heading in a very interesting direction. /creepy Hungary smile
GixieChic chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
The chapter didn't suck! Yeah it was short, but it was necessary. *nods* Plus I really liked Mat and Gil's conversation about why they were here. Soo just update soon, kaye?
lynnthinksurcool13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Alright, see here's the thing. I lived that series and I'm a rabid PruCan fan as well, so naturally I was rather excited when I saw that you were writing one for them. However, glancing up at the publish date I can see that you haven't updated this in OVER TWO MONTHS. NO, that is NOT okay! You do plan to continue it, right?

Also, does Anaca know you're doing a spinoff? The mature thing to do would be to ask for her permission before you continue to post. Most likely she won't have a problem with it, but I bet she would appreciate the respect it would show her for her Club YAOI concept.

(And also, by the way, I'm hardly one to talk about distant post dates. I think it's been since July that I've left my drabble series hanging. And I often forget to update my 100 Moods...)