Reviews for Please help me with prompts
lucia15 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I would like to help you in anyway possible i have a a few ideas i could share i am just painfully shy when come to my writing i hate to have talked bad about let me know i could share my ideas with you if u want they would follow the characters u wanted let me know.
JellybeanChiChi chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Hi there. Just wanted you to know that last year I wrote four fiction stories for my "Advent Buddy" at work (same concept you are talking about - you have a "buddy" through Advent and you anonymously give a gift a week till Christmas ... actually till Epipany, but you get the idea, I'm sure). So the person I got assigned was a tough person to buy for, so I went and got four instruments at a local dollar store (place to buy inexpensive items). I found a harmonica, flute, drum and bell. I wrote a story for each instrument (not a shipper story, but pure fiction). It turned out fun for me. I started with the flute, then the bell, then the harmonica and ended with a story about a teenager with a drum (just like the little drummer boy, but much different :-)

Don't know if this makes sense, but I used the instruments as a prompt and each story had a theme of Advent - giving, finding redemption, offering kindness and support, and unconditional love - while still using the prompts as a centerpiece.

It was fun and I wanted to pass that along. Good luck to you.
pinazee chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
id like to help, but all my ideas center around greg :) if your willing to write about him for once id happily give you my ideas.