Reviews for Cold Lazarus
The Elegant Night Fury chapter 5 . 8/15
Something about this seems wrong. Most likely the easy going nature of it all. Not trying to say anything bad but Shepard died, brought back to life by Geth as a Geth in a Qaurian enviro suit, goes to a human colony, meets Cerberus who openly discusses top level research with him and is now about to transfer his consciousness to a clone of himself. Shepard is just like "another day at the office".
But that's just my opinion no need to go spreading it around.
The Elegant Night Fury chapter 3 . 8/14
Could just be me but that went over FAR (like seriously) to well, Shepard in a Quarian enviro suit and a geth AND Cerberus? hmm, kinda expected Cerberus to shoot first ask later.
The Elegant Night Fury chapter 1 . 8/14
Must...read...more.
demonic hellfire chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Nice Geth speak
Reko-Luna chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
Are you going to have shepard meet up with his mother on the citadel and try and explain Alexis...that would be a awkward conversation
Jarick chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
Is this story still alive? If so, can't wait for more! The female clone of Shep's was quite new to me, same with him being found by the geth, so I love you longtime if you continue? :3
AkashicTraveller chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
PROBABLITY OF COD

KILLED BY HERETICS 78%

KILLED BY TERMINUS SYSTEMS PIRATES 24%

KILLED BY TERMINUS SYSTEMS BOUNTY HUNTER(S) 0.001%

KILLED BY THE OLD MACHINES 99.999%

Probability does not work like this; all of the ways he could have been killed add up to 100% and that includes other. This shows that Shepard has been killed more than twice.
AnOddFan chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I have to say that this is well written. It's in a format I've not seen in a long time, but I like it, especially how you give insight into geth "thought" processes.
Verlux Jaeger chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
"Commander, the mech's armor is gone! Use your M-100 Grenade Launcher now!; No one in the world has the time to talk this much in a battlefield situation; Furthermore, I sincerily doubt the Geth (and Gepard) would be so eager to take Cerberus assistance! Sorry for my rant but, I dont find Legion to be that fooking stupid! Good story though!
Verlux Jaeger chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
A little like my Skyrim Stories intro, clunky, but overall great! The basic and unedited Legion-Shepard Coversation was a bit of a skip this, read and heard 100s of times but you know...
Verlux Jaeger chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Exciting, Definetly reading this!
Fayneir chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
I hope cloning a new body means exactly that...I had a horrific thought that the new body will be Quarian...but that is ridiculous. No basis in any kind of science whatsoever. Even in theory.
Fayneir chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
...VERY interesting. I don't read much non-crossover ME fanfiction anymore (the canon endings ruin it for me), but this...it looks good. Very good.
scottusa1 chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
She speaks. Nice one. Please update soon, I would like to see more.
edboy4926 chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
Good chapter.
Wonder how they will get along.