Reviews for Anger Management
Kimberley chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Wow, this was amazing! Totally true to the characters. Very well written!
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Very good :-)
divakat chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This is definately a fav. I love the angry sex here, I think you got it right. I also like that its not necessarily a happy ending.

Cal was such a big meany in the end!

You still wrote him sexy as hell though.
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Thanks for the warning. Although I did read it in spite of it. With how Season 3 is currently going I can totally see Cal reacting this way to Gillian's fears and embarassment. Last season, maybe not, but definitely with the current situation.

In my dream world I like to think that Cal is scared of his feelings for Gillian and is trying to force her away. And that is what is causing the Season 3 shitshow!
rdjdsmp chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
oh come on ! we all know that Cal cannot react this way with Gillian (when they'll finally together) He can be a real bastard but I don't know...
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
You did warn me didn't you that it was not a happy ending. Well this could be so close to home it's crazy. Scary that it could happen and then their relationship would be back to square one because let's face it they are both as stubborn as each other. :). Thanks for writing. Ant happy callian on the horizon ?
aoutis chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I like this. I'm not sure how many others will because of the ending. I think you were brave and possibly even realistic imagining that Cal could treat Gillian that way if they ever lost control.

I think it is possible that he would be a jerk and that he would throw his sexual conquests in her face even more than he does now. But I also think it would bother him immensely and I'm not so sure that he would be able to maintain the illusion that it was casual for him. Sleeping with Gillian would be a geologic change for him if it ever happened (even if he were not romantically interested in her). I think she knows this and, once the heat of the moment had passed, would remember it.

This is all to say that I really wish you would write a follow-up chapter, not because I need a happy ending, but I want to see the emotional fallout from this and I'd be very interested to see where you would go with it.

In any case, great job. It was nice to see something new here.