Reviews for Hundred Percent Human
Dambusta3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
c'mon, i want to see what the hell happened to that girl, we have all been very patiant, cant start something brilliant and leave it
Ace chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Lister has a batman costume
Vampontheblock chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I loved that :D
beahawk chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
LOL - I could just picture the ball scene at the beginning :-D

Iowa? Is this you by any chance? ;)
cazflibs chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Welcome to the fandom! Pull up a chair, help yourself to a biscuit (that's right - biscuit, not cookie. You're in Brit territory now... _)

You've got a fantastic writing style and a brilliant grasp of the character voices. Superb stuff.

My left eye twitches whenever I see a female OC thrown into the mix of any RD fic. But as long as you promise and SWEAR not to make her a Mary Sue then I shall continue reading... ;-)
Butterflygirl113 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I really, really like this story so far! :) Your writing is very enjoyable, and you have the characters down perfectly. I can't wait to see how this continues!
Andy0001z chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Hi

not bad, not bad at all. Your characters are good, and the story has me interested. I did rather get lost about a third of the way in, with all the talk of pretty girls, I assume that was Rimmer.

Best scene setter for me: Pocketing the ping pong ball, Lister threw his hat on and followed the other two down to the lab

More please

Andy
ksunshine1977 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
oh, please tell me you're going to continue this! well done!
Max Evelyn chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Interesting story so far?
theswordkilledthepen chapter 1 . 10/24/2010