Reviews for The People in the Story
mendenbar chapter 16 . 2/5/2012
I liked this. I REALLY liked this.
EowynGoldberry chapter 16 . 2/5/2012
I liked it:)
JMHaughey chapter 16 . 2/5/2012
Sigh, so lovely. Thank you.
ProfeJMarie chapter 16 . 2/5/2012
Look at you, writing some Bones! A lovely little piece. I like this:

"She immediately screamed from the shock of it all." and how you framed it.

Very sweet, all of it.
BlindAssassinUK chapter 16 . 2/5/2012
These glimpses make me sigh. Out loud, not just by way of a word snuggled between two asterisks. You wrote maybe 200 words here and because they were very, very good words, I felt the rain, could smell the sterile room, heard the stunned first cries and *sighed* at the ordinary, which, depending on your perspective, can be the best outcome of all.

I wish you wrote Castle fic – your absence from my reading list is keenly felt.
jadedrepartee chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
This is lovely and perfect in its simplicity.

Very well done. :)
Some1tookmyname chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
I love this and would prefer it, really, to what I expect we will get. I'm so happy to see this in my inbox. :) You've made me smile.
jenlovesbones chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
Lovely. It made me smile and hopeful. :)
RositaLG chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
Aw! I'm having a seizure of squee. That is perfection.
TheMunnin chapter 15 . 10/16/2011
I love it. It's remarkable your ability to portray Bones' characters.

Plus, the last chapter was awesome for me (you see, my sister named me too, when my parents couldn't decide for a good name).

Cheers :)
ProfeJMarie chapter 15 . 9/20/2011
So Boothy:

"She has to have a name. Our daughter is not leaving this hospital without a name."

And love this phrasing from Brennan:

"Let's review our options."

And that whole banter about the raffle. Love it.

What a great way to go with Parker naming her. Perfect.
Amilyn chapter 15 . 9/18/2011
That is totally awesome...Brennan wanting something NEW for her daughter, something not steeped already in tragedy...and PARKER...so bored, then the baby getting cooler when Bren says that what Miriam will remember about her name is that her brother picked it...THAT is far more sentimental than Booth's choices...and far more profound. Lovely.
jenlovesbones chapter 15 . 9/15/2011
Miriam would not have been on my baby name list... until Parker explained it to me. Now... I'm sold.

This was way cute.

-She was puzzled, "That is not how I understood a raffle to work."

-This baby was brand new. Brennan wanted her to be brand new, not weighed down by anyone else's legacy. She wanted her to have a name that was all her own.

-"By the time Miriam is able to talk, the half-cat ninja warrior will be long forgotten, and all she will remember about her name is that her brother chose it."

Just... excellent. Amazing and awesome. :)
ceeray3 chapter 15 . 9/14/2011
I loved the back and forth on picking a name. That Parker got to pick it because of a video game character is just so fitting! Great way of handling the big name question that people are going crazy about!
bones35 chapter 15 . 9/14/2011
Miriam? Jeez, I hope not.

Still, I liked the chapter - classic banter between our two heroes.