Reviews for The People in the Story
Amilyn chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Oh! This is PERFECT! I love her remembering the right words, trying to be more and better...seeing herself as "stingy" and trying to change that. Gorgeous.
Biba79 chapter 6 . 12/3/2010
Aww, that was so sweet.

Her suggestion was adorable, and them snuggling together was perfect.

They should watch more Christmas movies!

I loved it Jen.

Thanks!
Alicat76 chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
He's right... I loved it lol :) A nice piece of fluff to balance out the angst! Very cute :) x
EowynGoldberry chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
That was funny:) Thanks for the fluff right after the sad one:) Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.
LondonLi chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
I love that we got a happy one! Thanks for the multiple updates!
erinskaya chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
oh, laugh-out-loud! that is *so* sweet. perfect fluff. Brennan choosing a dragon at all is hilarious but then her rationalizing of it? crack me up. thank you for this. i think i'll be able to face tonight's episode with at least a glimmer of hope now. you're the best!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
Tears to hysteria. Wow. I love it. A whole new meaning to naughty or nice, that's for sure!
Katniss730 chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
Cute :P
Alicat76 chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
'... or if she would be left forever in a world in which she was alone.'

Oh that's such a sad line :( I hope Booth is secretly watching her from afar, just as her parents and Russ did all those years ago. He needs to make sure he doesn't let her get too far away from him :( x
Katniss730 chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
This was amazing, so poignant. It really captured Brennan's emotions.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
Okay. Pat yourself on the back. I'm crying for her - actual tears falling down my cheeks. That was so wrought with emotion. Have I mentioned you're amazing? Bravo!
erinskaya chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
ouch. ouch, ouch. it's always the true stuff that hurts the worst, no? still, maybe something light and fluffy next? i'm not sure how much more crushing my heart can take, and christmas right around the corner.
Ashley055 chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
What a fantastically original idea! Hilarious and adorable all wrapped together with a nice little bow. I'm really loving these little shots. Also? Definitely looking forward to the "very intense multi-chap [you're] working on". WOO! Can't wait!
Biba79 chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
Haha. That was great. I loved how Daisy was looking over his shoulder.

Poor Booth. It's going to be a long trip for him! lol!

Thanks. It was great! Thanks Jen!

I'm looking forward for more!
erinskaya chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
lol. love this, love your Booth.

"Bones, I need you to be honest, when did my glares stop scaring the squinterns?" and "Hey, Bones? Don't ever abandon me like this again." so sweet. OOC for season-six Booth, but not for the Booth of my heart and hope springs eternal.

can't wait for more.