Reviews for The People in the Story
Katniss730 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Another great one! I love the image of their eyes meeting across the room.
erinskaya chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
i'm so glad you're doing these. i never would've thought to use story people to write one-shots. can i put in a request for my favorite? "Best Of Times": 'I'd like to leave you with something valuable, she said. You probably already have, I said, but we take most of our lives to remember that, even in the best of times.'

can't wait for the next update.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Awww...as my best girl would say "smoosh". This was too cute. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy...
Bonesfan25 chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
AWWWW! swoon! I like this a lot! Her being caught off guard and letting him in, its so them, cuz you know he's just waiting for an invitation! keep going!
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I'm loving this series already. Had a look around the website you suggested and it's really cool :) Love the little stories, especially the one you chose for your drabble. Sad, but perfectly written :) x
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Interesting idea. I think this captures the Booth/Hannah relationship perfectly.
Ashley055 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
In the words of Booth (sorta): You're back, baby! Interesting little challenge you've set up for yourself - I'm very much looking forward to 'seeing' you periodically. Loved this little drabble... It went so very well with the description at the beginning (which by the way I also adored - nice choice). The hair line killed me, though I believe that was the point.

Falling Into Place: deciding everything is falling into place perfectly as long as you don't get too picky about what you mean by place. Or perfectly.

SO Booth at the moment. Just a perfect fit.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Wow...

To think you said you couldn't do vignettes. This ran a gambit for me. First, as a baseball fan, I got a giggle because the Nats stink (isn't Booth a Phillies fan? I know he's a fan of the flyers...). Then I thought it's so cool he's turned Brennan into a sports fan.

And then, my mouth fell open on the blonde not auburn bit. You blew me away. Totally unexpected even though I probably should have seen it coming. I LOVED it!
BonesSarah chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
You know that funny weird feeling you get when you're going downstairs and you think there's another step, but there isn't and you lurch forward and there's floor not stair?

Yup. Just had that feeling when I got to the end.

(I should've known it wasn't Brennan.)

But I actually think the ending is somewhat hopeful. Because Booth is aware that he's pretending.

I'm SO looking forward to reading this series of shorts (and your longer work, too). I think this is just a terrific idea! That having been said, get back to writing your lit review Jen! :-D

Sarah
daffodil7511 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Well...he'd better think about the fact that the hair's not the right color. Or that it's even the right person! ;)

Intellectually, I understand why he feels this way, I really do. But emotionally, I still feel like shaking some sense into him. Alas, he will have to come to that understanding on his own. Wow, this review is getting longer than the original story. How do I say this now...more, please?

I'm also looking forward to your new multi-chap. Cheers!
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I don't like stories where Booth doesn't get "his woman", so I really didn't like this one. JMPO, of course. It was well-written, I just didn't expect the ending.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Nicely done. I like the bittersweet tone of it, the longing.
Biba79 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Aww, I loved it. A sister for Parker. I totally agree about that.

And we all know what color hair she should have, don't we?

This piece was fabulous!