Reviews for The People in the Story
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 12 . 5/28/2011
This was fun. And quirky in a way that only you ever really are. Shotgun vs. handgun. That British kid with the mouth. Cam's turn to ride with the crazies. Our friends are gross. All around awesome!
ProfeJMarie chapter 13 . 4/24/2011
Aw - love this combo:

"And I want to tell her to go, because she's the last person I want to see right now.

But I let her stay, because she's also the only person I want to see right now."

I don't know if this series actually needs more Booth, but I will always take it. ;-)
jenlovesbones chapter 13 . 4/23/2011
This was sweet, in a really depressing way! :)

Also, anytime you update this series, I go back and reread chapters 4, 8 and now 12. Best emails ever. I can't really explain just how much I love them. :)
Katniss730 chapter 13 . 4/23/2011
Love the 'story' that inspired this story, and I loved this story even more!
ceeray3 chapter 13 . 4/23/2011
Very nice. Has a poetic feel to it. I really enjoyed reading Booth's thoughts. Love the contradiction in his thoughts...not wanting to see her, but wanting to see her. Again...very nice.
EowynGoldberry chapter 13 . 4/23/2011
I thought it was good. I thought it was dumb of him to just throw the diamond in the water. I know the lady said no returns, but there is eBay and Craigslist among other places you could sell it. I didn't really like that he actually proposed, I wish he had broken up with her because he realized she wasn't the one. At least Hannah is gone now...I wonder if they will put B&B together in the last episode? I think I will believe it when I see it. Hope you are having a good holiday weekend too. I don't like baseball either:)
erinskaya chapter 13 . 4/23/2011
nice. the ramble is very Boothy, and there's just enough Brennan-language for season six Booth. also lovely that he's of two minds, i sometimes think he's *always* of two minds about her.
mendenbar chapter 12 . 4/13/2011
A fitting end to the Angel of Mercy series. (But I would like to hear Brennan's response.)
mendenbar chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
OMG! This is as terribly wonderful as the last one. You definitely have a flair for the vindictive!

And Kentucky Down Under is supposed to be a great place to stop (I live in Lexington and don't believe in driving South if I can help it. Folks used to live in Blytheville, ARK so I am sadly familiar with these places. Too bad Caroline didn't go through the Land Between the Lakes to see the Bald Eagles and Elk. (OR come here to see the llamas and such and the like - thoroughbred horses? Oh, they are commonplace, everyone's seen them.)
mendenbar chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
Well, I like it. And red is a great color for a dragon. And his nose wouldn't need to glow, a blast of dragon fire should light things up nicely. (Does the fact that I was born in the year of the Dragon make any difference here?) Rudolph Ying, the Red Scaled Dragon. Love it.
mendenbar chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
I am having a good time getting caught up on all you fics. And I am enjoying these storypeople vignettes. But this one had me rolling! Then I had to explain to hubby just what was going on. He sends his snickers and guffaws as well.
erinskaya chapter 12 . 3/22/2011
"Speaking of things it's time to let go, no more asking me "What would Jesus do?". It's creepy...especially coming from you." omg, crack me up. i can count on one hand the amount of times i've laughed that hard at a ff.

also: "Love (that's right, I said it),"
magickmoons chapter 10 . 3/19/2011
These are really great! Probably my favorite line: She was probably somewhere in the background, pretending not to understand what it all meant.
SouthunLady chapter 12 . 3/19/2011
daffodil7511 chapter 12 . 3/18/2011
LOL. That was funny. I love it when Booth writes emails. Also, I love it when he suffers with the squinterns. I still remember that time he was with Daisy. Ahhh. Good times. ;)
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »