Reviews for Assignments
Atomdancerrr chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Very good story! Science is Christ's Carpentry so there is no difference between Science and miracles. (WE are the Body of Christ: 1 Corinthians 12:27) ALL Carpenters use their BODIES to build things. That's why "all God's Children got hammers!" :) All our collective hammers pound away at poor death for billions of years until it is pounded to oblivion! It hasn't a chance! We build that 1500 mile long cube called Heaven or New Jerusalem mentioned in the last two chapters of the Bible and we do what the 5th chapter of Revelation. says and hand Jesus the Book of Life because only He is worthy to receive it. (Without His example of forgiveness burned into our collective consciousness, "Father forgive them for they know not what they do!" we would not have survived our nuclear age!) But we write that Book of Life ourselves! Time-Space curves due to very well proven General Relativity so all this future hammering by the Carpenter has already happened in the past. We go around and upload all life to that cube, even and especially Animals for "not even a Sparrow falls apart from the Father." We know now Dinosaurs are Birds so THERE is the real Jurassic park! 60 million years of Dinosaurs preserved forever! What! Did you think Heaven would be boring! We can make sure every miracle mentioned in the Bible happens. The Red Sea crossing site has been found with plenty of bones of Horses and Humans and chariot parts and markers on both sides put up by King Solomon showing that is the site, exactly where Bible says it happened. It HAPPENED! Now you concentrate heat you can move air. You move air forcefully enough, you can move water. Bible says a mighty blast of breath from God moved the waters. A mix of natural disasters and some tweaking from the Future does the rest. Biggest miracle was getting all those Hebrews on the move at exactly the right moment. But God has every Comedian who ever lived inside His "matrix" and miracles, like good stand up comedy are 99 percent good timing! Here's a theological shocker! God is doing the best He can! You don't like someone? Maybe that Person's Descendants are necessary or he or she is as necessary, as the Person who killed Edith Keeler in Classic Trek's City on the Edge of Forever! So cut God some slack! Because more People miss Heaven for failure to forgive God than the other way around!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/13/2011