Reviews for English Leather Boots and Western Lemonade
Sarpndo chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Hehe. English accents are so freakin' sexy!
Of course...I also really, really, really enjoy a good southern drawl...like I imagine America'd be able to do if he wanted...Oh man.
LotsOfChocolateOnTop chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Another job well done! I like this one a lot because Arthur and Alfred are still having those witty conversations that you are very talented at writing. This one was a little more on the steamy smexy side than the blind!fic, but I love it all the same. Who knew Alfred was into leather? Plus, the cookie euphemism made me laugh. You are really talented; I hope you are aware of that. You could easily be a professional, so I encourage you to follow through with college. A full time writing job is within your grasp!
UnstableFable chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This was awesome XD

It also amuses me when reading this. I don't quite see the 'accent' I apparently have when reading certain words, but hey! If it sounds awesome, then fine by me.
AccountPermanentlyInactive chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Oh my goodness, the fluffy adorable-ness is making me giggle so :D

I gotta say, they are absolutely the cutest couple I've ever seen, ever. Fictional or not. They have the most adorable and funny relationship, and you convey that perfectly :D I only wish I could write half the amazing USUK moments you do :3

Keep it up!
Algea chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Oh god, oh god, oh god! Cowboy attire and riding fucking crop and leather boots and *accent*! My life now is complete, everything I love is in this wonderful story! And I like how Alfred is enamored with Arthur (again and again and over and over again; that's how it's meant to be after all) and with those little things that always were there but went unnoticed until Alfred's become old enough to appreciate them thoroughly. Thanks for sharing!
CrimsonButterflyTearDrops018 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Omg this is so hot!
golden-pearl06 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Ahaha. Now that was a good one right there. It had me giggling the whole time. Awesome job!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Gah, I love them... One small thing... You've mixed up Arthur and Alfred a few times. One example:

"Arthur grinned. "It's just too tempting. You're just leaving yourself wide-open."

"For what?"

Arthur slid onto the couch, still holding the tray in one hand. He put his other arm on the back of the couch and leaned in close to Arthur, looking at him over the top of his glasses. "You know, everything's bigger in the United States.""

It's pretty easy to figure out who is doing what, but I just thought you should be aware of the slip-ups!
Vlurry19 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Oh ho~

Boots eh?

Anyways, lovely one shot.
Zaskaea chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
See? British accents rock ass. I will never understand why I get teased in school for speaking 'proper' English. *Bawls* Anyway!

Arthur... In riding boots? I hereby charge you for deliberately attempting to kill unsuspecting fangirls through excessive blood loss. XD (Blimey, big words much?) Joking, of course. This was a nice read; thanks for sharing!

~Zaskaea
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Yay tsundere England. :)
G-C-W chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I loved the comparisons and similarities between the two with their ridings styles and how it reflected on them. I also loved the fact that Alfred found Arthur's accent sexy. It was great to hear that English accents aren't hated as I've been lead to believe and that something I take for granted is found interesting by a different nation- Made me smile X3
lyAlive chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
OMFG. I LOVE ARTHUR'S BOOTS! SQUEEE!

Like, I actually can't get over how sexy he looks in boots. It's fucking crazy. Like, hot damn, honey! That boy is fine!

And well, gotta love Alfred and his hero-epic-sexi-ness. 3

Honestly, Arthur and his accent. Love that.

Ly

P.S. Do me a favor and write more UsUk, you. Love your stuff. Those Eyes has got me good. And this one was priceless. Loved the boots and the accent. Cowboy hat ftw!
ZemyxDexion chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Smexy accents FTW.

-ZemyxDexion
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
This is amazing! I love how Alfred finds Arthur's accent so hot~! English accents are the best~! XD