Reviews for I'll Catch Up
RiverDarkness chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Love it.
castryn chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Aww! Not Gai Sensei! *(

I cried, just a few tears, but I cried. Wounderful story and now time to read the last. I 3 your work!
Chibi chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I hope you post the next one soon.
WoAiNi edward chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Ah! Another depresser! This trilogy is one of your sadder, more angsty fics, but you capture the feelings in such a sincere and unexaggerated way, I can't hold it against you that you just killed one of my favourite characters! I'm really glad Kakahi was the one to find him. It has a real meaning for their relationship, because although they're always squabbling and on Gai's part, marvelling at the others coolness, they are probably closest to eachother, excluding their teams. Can't wait for the last installment! Bravo!
AlexHamato chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
*sob* Aw, Gai no! Of course our lovable, eccentric, youthful friend would sacrifice himself for his team! Poor Kakashi, the man has seen too much death... This is so heartfelt and sad, if you EVER doubt yourself on your greatness Simone I will cyber kick your butt!... with my ninja powers... I love his centered writing form since it's so unique! You really captured the emotion without being cliche or cheesy! A job well done!
BlackWolfHowling chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Can I have a tiny portion of your writing skill? Even a fraction would improve my writing abilities.
Commander Zia chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I thought it was amazing. God, the way Kakashi just couldn't process it was wonderful. The one person he'd most opened up to after all these years dying in his lap- no wonder all he could think was 'you didn't'. I'm feeling dread in a good way at the third part of the trilogy. You're so great at emotional oneshots :)