Reviews for Rainy Days, Lonely hearts
Fireball Massacre chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
it was interesting. nice job btw
Sohan Suraj chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I like this it ade me feel said because when naruto was born he now one to look after him or care for him at all
jochagu chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Dude, check my profile. I don't like Naruto FF (I'm Hunger Games obssesed) even though I love the manga, but I stumbled on this story and made me wept. I'm favoring it because it is simple, sweet and comforting. 2 characters I love (I concured with your essay about the pairing) brought on a OOC way that does not feel that foreing at all. Thank yo.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Oohh... That was nice! :)

And Naru, i'm glad you know about the law between man and woman... #giggles
RisingMist chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I really hate short stories when they have the potential to be longer. You did a really great job. I suggest removing the "gun to his head ..." part and replacing it with "a kunai to his wrist/throat" or something. That would fit this universe better.
kidjokester123 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Very sweet strory
Crystalrose1508 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
AWWWW the story is cute without being mushy or cheesy. I like it how it's very simple yet it has a nice plot development for such short story. Good job )
Gregory chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
That was teen yo no were near m k plus at least teen at most.
Solvdrage chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
That was a solid short. I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This is great! I love the way you handled characters in this. It feels lifelike and believable. I liked the contrast odf suicidal to comforting especially
Fuko Ibuki chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Fucking FANTABULOUS! Loved it, very realistic and true to the emotions portrayed. Great job!
someone chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
some angst in the beginning, but the fluffiness make up for it!
Foolish Mortal 101 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Wow... deep...
Ixde chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
it was pretty good, i especially liked how you portrayed Naruto and Hinata's minds. Personally,i think a good longer sory could come out from this :)