Reviews for The Breakfast Club
Saucy Strawberries chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
I have watched The Breakfast Club before, but more than the original movie itself I like this better.
This was the most heart-warming Big Time Rush fanfic I've ever read! And the ending! I think I died there.
You are an amazing writer! Loved this!
mspstar97 chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
That was really great. Awesome job!
Triple Rainbow chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
This is really good. Love it!
AlsoRecliningHorizontally chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Wow, this story is amazing! You yotally nailed the feel of the movie (which by the way is so awesome) but still made the story your own... I absolutely LOVED this. And loved the lines you used from the movie.

James could totally play Judd Nelson's role in a re-make of this movie. Total bad-ass. Just pictured the scene where he would light his shoe on fire. Epic!
twilight-jemmett chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
Love it
Hariken Hero chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Wow I could never finish Kendall's/Andrew's lunch on one sitting! I didn't know it was necessary for athletes to stomach all the food to improve their stamina, performance or whatever-until now. I thought the movie had that scene to mock jocks or smtg. :P Poor James, he just wanted his parents' attention but he's not getting any..:( I wonder what the other three's reasons are, though I think I have a clue for Logan's.
Hariken Hero chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Hey there! I like that there's a BTR story in a Breakfast Club setting. Honestly, when I read the summary of this story, I was very tempted to read it but I thought I watch the movie before doing so. Truthfully, I don't quite understand the appeal of the movie after watching it but I guess I wouldn't get it since I don't live in a very stereotypical school spilt into cliques and high social ladders. But my college is full of selfish people so I could relate a bit.

I actually predicted Logan to be the "brain" and Kendall the "athlete". I expected James to be the "princess" and Carlos to be Allison. Haha but I guess a "criminal" for James isn't that far off cos a rebel is somehow needed and Carlos getting a new label is good enough.

I'm glad to see lines from the movie as well! I find the dialogue quite priceless!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
Amazing! I love it! :D
QuadrupleThreat chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
Oh, goodness.

I don't even remember how I came across this story, but I am very, very glad I did. This was utterly FANTASTIC!

I always thought that the BTR boys had some sort of Breakfast Club-esque meeting back in Minnesota that prompted them to be friends. ;) I loved how your wrote this. Brilliant idea, and you characterized the boys perfectly. I especially loved how your portrayed James; it's exactly how I see him in this type of setting, and the way you put together the emotions of all four boys was just so real. This is one of my favorite movies, and I'm happy to say that this has become one of my favorite fics to read!

Great job! :)
myers1978 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I love this story... Like how Kendall is the stereotypical Andy, Logan like Brian, James like a mix of Claire and Bender (Bender mostly) and Carlos is like a mix between his character and Alli... And the fact that James and Kendall don't get along. I feel like, if they weren't friends in the show, they wouldn't get along lol
Dia chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
"Who knows who's fault it is? I don't even know why he left." Anger suddenly flashed behind his green iris's. Because yeah, he was pissed. Without thinking he hit the chair next to him, sending it toppling on the floor. "God, who does he think he is? What the fuck gives him the right to leave us? Not even a note! Nothing! He just up and leaves and my mom hasn't stopped crying and my little sister is so confused! She asked me yesterday where dad was. How am I supposed to tell her that he's probably never coming back? She's only nine! I can't do it! I can't!" A single tear leaked out of his eyes and he moved to quickly wipe it away, ashamed at his show of weakness,

"I hate him." He finally sneered, venom tangible in his voice. "I fucking hate him so much.

So did you like read my journal or something? I swear to god that's me. :o
CourteyCourt04 chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
This story was perfection! The Breakfast Club is one of my all-time favorite movies, and you definitely did it justice! I thought that the way you managed to stick to the original script and how you made it your own at the same time was brilliant!

"Screws come loose all the time. This is an imperfect world."

"Could you describe the ruckus?"

Two of my favorite lines from the movie and I'm so glad you didn't leave them out of this masterpiece! Seriously, you did AMAZING!
Unpredictably Reckless chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
Just read this story today and I loved it :D

Love when people write stories that are like The Breakfast Club because it's one of the best films ever!

I actually loved James and Kendall, and of course Carlos was adorable.

But Logan was my favourite, so angsty which is how I like him :D

This was wonderful, and it made me listen to 'Don't You Forget About Me' I'm actually listening to it at the moment.

Loved it, going to check out your other stories now :D
XtremeBTRlover chapter 6 . 2/20/2011
OMG!I can't believe it's over.

I'm ashamed to say Ive never seen the actual movie but now that I read this story I totally want .Need to see it.
2 kool 2 spell 'kool' right chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
Could I have seriously forgotten about this story? I reviewd te first chapter like 3 months ago, and now I finnaly finish it. Im a fail. Lol, anyway, this was like, awsome! :) Great story.