Reviews for Boohoo
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This episode broke my heart in two.

Your drabble shattered it into pieces. Great job! :D
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Wow! That was deep! I absolutely loved it! Really, REALLY good! The only change I would have made is: amplifier to amplifiers. That's it :-)

You really got to the bottom of the issues our boys would've had after dealing with the siren. I don't know that Dean would actually have taken the time to examine it this much, but if he had, you totally nailed it! Excellently done! Kathy :-)
Foreverwolf chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Dean's various scars- visible or not- are so much a part of who he is. I agree... it seemed wrong to have them removed.

Very nicely done!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Hey, great minds think alike, my drabble dealt with emotional hurt too.

Loved this; poor, poor Dean. *hugs*

Shannz chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Nicely chosen episode for this weeks challenge word :)

Yeah, I think Dean could take a punch to the face better than he took those words that Sam so casually and hurtfully tossed at him.

*Every word cutting through flesh and bone, leaving invisible scars on a much deeper level*

Nicely done - and so true. And the thought that the siren only amplified Sam's own thoughts...ouch!

Reminds me why season 4 was so painful to watch. Great job, Kate!

I hear you have a word hidden and tucked away for us for next week :D Can't wait to see what BarbaraGER left us with!

Swellison chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Nice one, MeAzrael. This echoes Asylum in that Sam's words hurt Dean more than the actual physical injury. Ouch, poor Dean.

moviemom44 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Oh, perish the thought! That nasty old siren put every one of those nasty words-and their attendant feelings-in Sam's head...didn't it?

Love the part about the new scar being a new story for some 'casual chick'. And about it feeling wrong to come back all pristine and scar-free.
deanstheman chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
oh I really enjoyed this and couldn't agree more - Sam's words hurt more than any physical wound. awesome job!
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
ooh - that's nice sweetie, I do love Dean "emotional hurt"

great use of the drabble word hun!

Amberdreams chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
One of my fave episodes; and this is a great Dean POV coda - you could just see how those words had cut him so deep even when he was trying to make light of it all afterwards. I liked the idea he was uncomfortable with the new fresh body, I reckon that was probably true too.