Reviews for The Lost Bonds
tsun chapter 12 . 4/2
does he have helel and satan on his compendium?
Kazuma Oozori chapter 11 . 12/14/2011
This is such an awesome story that is so cool that i read it 3 times...Oh yeah i almost forgot can you tell me please in which version persona 3 can i fuse Orpheus with the 4 ultimate spell cause it always glitch and i wish you good luck on your story see ya
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
nvm on the review on ch11.. i totally read it wrong..but yeah, update pliz!
dimensiontimetraveler chapter 11 . 12/9/2011
wtf. kabuto kept nagato's rinnegan? why would madara give that up to that creep who could backstab hiM!
lovegameangel101 chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
cant wait for the next chapter!
JackFrost14 chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
i love it!, XD

update please?,
Ignisha chapter 10 . 12/24/2010
whew, I'm back!

Anyway, nice chapter. Yeah, that part with Kushina is sad... I wanna see the anime version already! But sadly, there's a few non-canon episodes, so it's gonna take a while... especially since the Gokage Summit arc is first... argh...

anyway, keep it up!

ciaossu
seconda etapa chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
The Minato VS Shadow Minato fight was hilarious. Good use of the Tobi is a good boy.
Sapphire09 chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
I apologize for reviewing this late. Life just... happens..

Anyway, this is a good story, remembering that this is your first story. (Congratulations, by the way :D)

I can see that your writing was improving chapter by chapter, and it was a definite plus. I also like the plot. It certainly is different, and I like it different :)

Of course, some character were OOC, especially the MC's character, but I think it wasn't a problem, though. A story won't be able to be made if we don't make the characters a bit OOC.

Anyway, keep it up! Ganbatte!
Azure Winter chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
Ack! For some reason I didn't get the alerts for these two chapters, good thing I decided to check since this is has been happening with my other alerts.

So Hamuko got to make a appearance, and as Minato's sister of course, and in alternate time-line.

And the The World Arcana ranks up again! Soon he will be more dangerous than he is now.
Ignisha chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
Bee's rap was a little off, but nice chapter.

Azure Winter chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Sorry for not reviewing as soon as I usually do.

Anyway.

Dang, Minato is definitly Naruto's descendent, must be part of his Wild Card ability, and with Rasengan he armed and dangerous.
Ignisha chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
Wow, Minato's fairly better than Naruto at a lot of things... wonder what element he'll have, can't wait!

Ignisha chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
Ahahaha, I had to check up wikia to see who Minato was and he really does resemble Hinata in some ways. just give him some pale-colored contacts, pale up his skin, and there you have it, a male version of Hinata, lol.

Meanwhile, I'm gonna check up on Wikia to find the main points of Persona and see if I can update myself a bit, later.

Azure Winter chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
The filler is nice, first meeting with Shikamaru and Chouji and displayed his leadership skills with solving payment issues lol. Meeting Ino later might be a nightmare for him lol.

So the World Arcana's personas will be the Jinchuuriki and their demon's eh? Not a bad idea, acquiring the Jubi would be overkill