Reviews for Judgey
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Like these scene extensions :) nice job
Petty Crocker chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Loved the ending!
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Yeah, I loved that "judgeyn scene"...damon doesn't really say thanks to many people and he seems more sincere with bonnie. Nice short fic!
Pixiesandenvy chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I wish they would spend a little more time on these, you can clearly see some sparkage, which I like and it's cool that you wrote this, it's really good and felt you pretty much portrayed both properly! :)
Alexis chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
So I also liked this one, it just feels like what their conversation would really be like :)
zozo42 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
this scene was awesome, thanks for filling in the blanks of the car ride over:)

nice work
cora80 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Great job! I loved the fact that Bonnie actually realized that Damon had protected her when Mason woke up.
Lula9167 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
You totally get it. I can picture that kind of conversation between D&B of the show. Great Work. I like it.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Perfecto!
enelya alcarin chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
wow I like it,so sweet the final part:

"It's funny, I think to myself. Of all the people in the world, Damon is the only who's thank you's always feel sincere."
snlover10 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Aww, this is sweet! I haven't started on TVD S2, but I really adore this pairing and hope there's more!

AND OMG I'm totally squeeing over your pen name- BAMON AND TIVA FTW BITCHES!
kelsey chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
loved it
smilesx10 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
i kinda wondered what they would say to each other if they had a car ride scene too. this was great! : ]
justreading chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Pure awesomeness! This story's gotta be one of the best Bamons around. It's so simple and yet so strong. Love the whole canon but yet personal feel of the fic. As in, I feel it's a real moment in the show, that it could happen (the conv in the car I mean). Love what Bonnie's thinking, especially the last part about the thank you :) Maybe you could continue this?
ShipsbyNoa chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I definitely loved this. I'm not usually into present tense storytelling but anything Bamon will keep my attention if written well enough.

My favourite part was the last few lines.

..."Hey Judgey," he says, his voice low again.

I turn around and see him, his blue eyes staring at me with some kind of emotion I can't figure out. Gratefulness? Vulnerability? Trust? Or maybe sincerity. He pauses for a moment, as if unsure of what to say.

"Thank you," he continues, his blue eyes big and penetrating.

I nod and turn around, afraid if that I stay any longer I'll witness something that will make me regret what I've just done.

It's funny, I think to myself. Of all the people in the world, Damon is the only who's thank you's always feel sincere. ...

I love this because words like thank you and sorry aren't in Damon's vocab, he rarely feels sorry for anything he does and there is rarely a need for him to be thankful, so when he does say it you know he's genuine. I only wish the conversation would've lasted longer.

I loved it, thanks for sharing.

Noa x