Reviews for Frostblood
LordTomyh chapter 22 . 8/11
I know this has possibly been said before, but I would love to see a continuation or even sequel dealing with the fall of Deathwing and the end of Cataclysm, then continuing on to deal with MoP and WoD. I would love to see how King Jaina and KT would deal with Theramore's destruction, the exploration and desecration of Pandaria, the Seige of Orgrimmar then the Iron Horde campaign.

I would love to see all of that in your writing and your world.
You know what, I don’t even care about this story any more. All the drama is just not interesting.
Kel'Thuzad’s attitude towards the cult members doesn’t mainly show that he’s vile, amoral, or traitorous, but that he’s insubordinate towards his King, prone to making rash decisions, and downright stupid. This applies even if he somehow faked the deaths of these 19 members.
a blue-furred plague hound skulking at her heels.
D’aww!
Someone behind Jaina fired an arrow at the Nerubian; it struck his chest with a useless click and dropped harmlessly to the broken floor. No one else moved.,
I'm afraid she's quite terrible with the genders of other species. Don't be offended." Jaina's eyes widened and she looked up at the towering Spiderlord. She? ,
but the knights shrugged and started pulling the gigantic crossbow back out of the Oratory

I like your situational micro-events.
Wheel of Fish chapter 22 . 2/3
Oh man. I love the whole premise of this story, but even more I love the relationship that developed between Jaina and Kel'Thuzad. It gives me warm fuzzies. And I haven't played WoW in years! Thank you for sharing.
Cat chapter 1 . 1/12
I loved the story(stayed up until 3am to finish reading!) and I loved the hints of KT x Jaina, though, being a hopeless romantic, I wish they'd been explored a little deeper. The deaths of Varian and Imuruk nearly made me cry.
Do you plan to write a sequel? I feel as though their story isn't quite finished, and I'd love to see them vanquish Deathwing!
Thank you for providing me hours of entertainment with your excellent writing.
R-dude chapter 22 . 11/22/2015
I'm confused. How is this complete in any fashion?
6thfloormadness chapter 22 . 9/15/2015
This is one of those stories that is so enjoyable to read I'm actually upset that I've reached the end of it. I want there to be more of it. It feels like there should be easy opportunities to expand the story. I was disappointed you never showed Kel'Thuzad meeting is family (other than that one mention of his sister giving him the cloak he gave Jaina). There is still political intrigue between the Scourge and the paladins that could be dealt with. Not to mention the whole Deathwing storyline.
katkah chapter 18 . 8/23/2015
I don't think I breathed during this chapter..
Farrowe chapter 22 . 6/27/2015
Wow! This was intensely satisfying. I can honestly say that for much of it, I. WAS NOT. PREPARED. (All seriousness!)

Your characterisation of Kel'Thuzad was extraordinary, as was the treatment of the Nerubians. I came to love Kel'Thuzad in the end for all his flaws and such and really wouldn't blame people for shipping him with Jaina.

Only one question: Would you allow me the great honour of doing a recorded reading of this?
Raistron chapter 22 . 6/24/2015
I loved the story I spent my entire day reading it even though I should be writing myself. I loved the story and hope you make a sequel! This is now my favorite story on FF and I hope you make a sequel!
MeGaussta chapter 22 . 6/12/2015
I have read this story three times now, and each time I love it. You do an amazing job telling a very unique and unorthodox tale. I consider fb to be among the best stories on this site, and easily in the top 3 that I have read. Looking forward to new content in the future!
Kinrany chapter 22 . 5/10/2015
Absolutely love this story, better than the game itself. Really hope for a sequel.
Introducing Deathwing was unnecessary, though :P
Gasel chapter 22 . 2/27/2015
this story... is SIMPLE AMAZING, i still dont know how it missed my sight! amazing, i am a little sad for death a good spidery shaman:( and i nwo cry, because it is end:(