Reviews for Frostblood
aalbright425 chapter 22 . 6/26/2022
Thank you! I loved it all.
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 22 . 11/18/2021
Oh…. it is finished…. well that’s my mistake
ArachnidHiveMind chapter 22 . 11/18/2021
Well I don’t normally do this cuz I think it’s rude and all, but since you thanked the people who did it previously…Hey mate this is a fantastic story and you should really update it! The concept and execution are both to good to loose on an unfinished story!
blackrider11 chapter 22 . 10/28/2021
Either I am choosing my Warcraft fics really well somehow or I'm just getting lucky. 3 stories from 3 different authors all incredibly different but each one amazingly well written and (as far as I can tell because I have not played wow) original. This was a fantastic story and I was expecting more to it and was disappointed when this was clearly the end. You humanized the lich somehow who I have gathered is a fairly terrible person and strong opponent.

This was very enjoyable especially considering this is outside my usual scope of stories I like. Again, incredible.
Saphire no Kitsune chapter 22 . 11/5/2020
This is, I believe, the third time I've read this story through. once again, I find myself wholly satisfied by the experience, and ready to recommend it to anyone else who enjoys warcraft based stories.
Ase Of SpADeZ chapter 22 . 11/11/2019
Yo I found this and it’s INCREDIBLE
Guest chapter 22 . 6/20/2019
Masterpiece of a story. These last few chapters have been a wild ride and thoroughly enjoying.
Kynareth no Baka chapter 22 . 5/28/2019
this was fucking fantastic. loved it, every minute of it!
kalvinhouzer.gaming chapter 8 . 3/16/2019
I don't think Jaina will feel that much about the head of an adventurer. Just think about it, she's not a normal rookie mage from the floating city back in WotLK. She was already a mage back in the days while Dalaran was still on the ground before the plague. She have seen the Plague, She fought side by side with the Orcs. She even saw her friend killed her own father, hell...she even sided with the orc. I mean no matter what the lore says, no matter how her father is wrong or right, a father is a father, that won't change till u die one day. So my point is that how a battle hardened mage who fought against the plague, who fought side by side with the orcs, who sided with the orc to kill her own dad, who fought the undead in the snowy wasteland of the north would be affected that badly about a head of a messenger? If she is that emotional, I say she is not worthy to be a leader of anything let alone scoruge.
kalvinhouzer.gaming chapter 8 . 3/16/2019
Iamid chapter 22 . 1/9/2019
masterpiece
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2018
Is Jaina this much of a helpless incompetent in the actual game canon? Because that's kind of disappointing.
Wings As Eagles chapter 5 . 6/16/2018
lol. Jaina broadcasted her sex dream to the whole scourge!
i love to fuck people lives chapter 22 . 3/26/2018
I must say I love this story, I hope to see a new story as a sequel to this amazing work.

please if you can write a sequel to Frostblood, you will know that you have readers who will be following, reading and comment on it.
snwyclaws chapter 21 . 11/6/2017