Reviews for Frostblood
Sliver chapter 1 . 7/13
i really love it, i wonder you can write sequel to Frostblood, please can you write sequel to Frostblood, i would love to read more of Jaina Proudmoore the king lich of Northerend.
SleepyChipmunk chapter 1 . 4/28
Also, I really loved the way you wrote Kel and Jaina. I never gave them much thought before, but now I actually like them a lot.
SleepyChipmunk chapter 22 . 4/28
Well, this is going in my top all time fics. I loved how Jaina slowly came to accept her position and what she is now, the way you explored the magic and worldbuilt, the way her relationship with Kel developed, I even liked the damn side characters. 10/10
I was listening to rammstain while reading this
Baluar chapter 22 . 2/8
Fuck me, this is *good*. Extremely good.

I read this long, looong ago, back when I didn't have an account. I remembered the fic today (for some reason) and gave it a full reread. Still as good as the first time.

All in all, this story just got a very well earned favorite, and I'm sure I'll give it quite a few rereads, eventually.
Morakir chapter 22 . 11/1/2016
This story grew on me unlike any before in the Warcraft genre. It is very well written, explores angles I had not seen before (Kel'Thuzad and the Nerubians for instance; loved them both dearly (I will look very differently at KT from now on; in fanfic or the games)), I enjoyed the growth of Jaina as the LK, the side characters weren't annoying but added to the stort and atmosphere of it all, and I could go on. Moral of this is that I'm saddened to see there isn't a continuation of this all the way up to Legion (and beyond?) for I would devour those fanfics with unbridled enthusiasm. 9/10, will be reading this a couple more times.
LordTomyh chapter 22 . 8/11/2016
I know this has possibly been said before, but I would love to see a continuation or even sequel dealing with the fall of Deathwing and the end of Cataclysm, then continuing on to deal with MoP and WoD. I would love to see how King Jaina and KT would deal with Theramore's destruction, the exploration and desecration of Pandaria, the Seige of Orgrimmar then the Iron Horde campaign.

I would love to see all of that in your writing and your world.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/5/2016
You know what, I don’t even care about this story any more. All the drama is just not interesting.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/5/2016
Kel'Thuzad’s attitude towards the cult members doesn’t mainly show that he’s vile, amoral, or traitorous, but that he’s insubordinate towards his King, prone to making rash decisions, and downright stupid. This applies even if he somehow faked the deaths of these 19 members.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2016
a blue-furred plague hound skulking at her heels.
D’aww!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/4/2016
Someone behind Jaina fired an arrow at the Nerubian; it struck his chest with a useless click and dropped harmlessly to the broken floor. No one else moved.,
I'm afraid she's quite terrible with the genders of other species. Don't be offended." Jaina's eyes widened and she looked up at the towering Spiderlord. She? ,
but the knights shrugged and started pulling the gigantic crossbow back out of the Oratory

I like your situational micro-events.
Wheel of Fish chapter 22 . 2/3/2016
Oh man. I love the whole premise of this story, but even more I love the relationship that developed between Jaina and Kel'Thuzad. It gives me warm fuzzies. And I haven't played WoW in years! Thank you for sharing.
Cat chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
I loved the story(stayed up until 3am to finish reading!) and I loved the hints of KT x Jaina, though, being a hopeless romantic, I wish they'd been explored a little deeper. The deaths of Varian and Imuruk nearly made me cry.
Do you plan to write a sequel? I feel as though their story isn't quite finished, and I'd love to see them vanquish Deathwing!
Thank you for providing me hours of entertainment with your excellent writing.
R-dude chapter 22 . 11/22/2015
I'm confused. How is this complete in any fashion?
6thfloormadness chapter 22 . 9/15/2015
This is one of those stories that is so enjoyable to read I'm actually upset that I've reached the end of it. I want there to be more of it. It feels like there should be easy opportunities to expand the story. I was disappointed you never showed Kel'Thuzad meeting is family (other than that one mention of his sister giving him the cloak he gave Jaina). There is still political intrigue between the Scourge and the paladins that could be dealt with. Not to mention the whole Deathwing storyline.