Reviews for How To Romance A Snow Maiden
Straximo chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
L O L
Randall's Crest chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I really enjoyed this, it seems like a good foot-note to Mistress Winowyl's story. You did a very good job, like always.
Sebine chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
xD OMG that's awesome xD

Adorable short
morbid333 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
No matter how you look at it, Tsukune just isn't the kidnapping kind. I was kind of uneasy when looking at this, but I did actually like it. You had me interested, although I'm left wondering what happened with Moka.
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Jokes. The one-shots are nice and all, but a new real concrete story would be appreciated too. Those take time and a viable plot though, so I guess thats the reason for all these short pieces. Whatever, the brilliance still shines through.
AhumbleHalofan chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Well I got to say dispite it being a oneshote this was very good. I am wondering if you are going to do anymore like this? More offshoots of Mistresses fics that is.

The potential ending that "could" happen in "Get What You Wanted" that you used; is in my opinion without a daught going to happen (His marriage is OVER). Maybe not with the side benifits of Mizore getting carried away and 'taken' by Tsukune but still great potential this has.
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Mizore's Idea of romance is, as expected, really hilarious.
MikeJV37 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
First, all hail the king and queen of evil... you 2 know who you are.

Now, very good, really enjoyed it... honestly it surprized me a little, as I was kinda expected seiko to turn up dead or die in some challange for mizore, but still great stuff. *applauds*

Mike
Dragonal01 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
another shining example of your writing genius with a twist of comedy
RI100014 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Where was the club? He was suppose to bump her over the head before he threw her over his shoulder and carried her off, to make his own. :P

That was funny. Thanks for the post.

Till next time... adios.
The Sinful chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Wow. Mizore is like a crazed supernatural Hinata. Though Mizore is far more adorable than Hinata.
Knight-Bishop chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
The Kidnapping of a bride is well common in some old cultures, its very interesting, although I would not call it romantic. Lol by snowmaidens love it.

Awesome story as always.