Reviews for SEEDs of Rebellion
Nilaos chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Take this story down. Now. you have breeched copyright laws on the and anyway copied and pasted the a section the the story 'Growth of a SEED'. Take it down
Nexus Gundam chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This was actually good but why not continue it?
Hikari Nova chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
are you ever going to update this? :)
Fan chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Well, Its been exactly a year. Is this story still alive?
Ben-01 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011

But you need to keep it my the Force fields of Star wars,s ships are powerful,it will take a big number of Shots from Gundam,s weapons to take them down.

Try to Balance things.
cargas chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I can't wait for Luke use gundam
Topy chapter 1 . 11/24/2010

But try not to over power Seed,s side,the Empire have a tech-edge,they only need to captured a mobile suit and eazily reverse engineer it very fast.

But why is it always the rebel that find Sol,I want to see a story where it,s the Imperial find Sol at the start of the War captured a zaft,s ship and come back later with a invasion fleet.
z1a1c1h1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
liked story hope you keep writing it
JC chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Good start

But I hope you will keep a tech-balance,I like the Good guys to win more on tactics then Super-tech,Moblie suits will get to the Empire.

The Gundam seed,s characters will not steal the thunder of canon characters,Luke Skywalker will still Destroy the first Death Star.

I think it would be better if Gundam seed,s characters only hook-up with Star wars O.C.

the Force is just like the Seed but permanetly on,A Force user both Light and Dark will have a Edge vs anyone.
117Jorn chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Let me guess...You read "Growth of a seed" right? Good job. Cant wait for the next chapter.
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Obviously based this one animefan29's start. I personally can't wait to see what you have planned for this one.
Patriot-112 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Very good. Can't wait to see the other changes you made since I've read another fic similar to this. Keep it up!