Reviews for Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
1980s-popito chapter 24 . 8h
forever convinced Jackie is Red's favorite out of them all (with the exception of Kitty of course, and maybe Laurie XD)
MistyMountainHop chapter 24 . 8h
Uh-oh ... she's arrived. But has Sam changed professions? Maybe she has. That would be interesting, and I'd hope the gang would stop referring to her as "the stripper" if that's the case.

I like that Hyde is adamant about telling Jackie the truth, but both Eric and Donna are being such jerks about it. Reminds me of how they behave when they learned Kelso's cheating on Jackie with Laurie.

Jackie and Red's scene is excellent, especially when Red reveals that secret to Jackie at the end about Kitty's first turkey. Very sweet and something I'm sure she needed to hear. Of course, she's screwed up the flour, so...

Sam's going to get some "good" food. *lol*
MistyMountainHop chapter 23 . 9h
Red's battle with Joanne over the turkey is pretty epic. I was surprised he let her have it, and then he steals it out from under her. Very sneaky and very Red (and very funny). "That one looks like a turkey that this turkey crapped out." LOL. He's in-character during that whole scene, though Joanne came off rather harshly. But I can understand why she might be cranky during Thanksgiving.

Jackie knows Sam's joining everyone for Thanksgiving! But she has no idea who Sam is. *lol* That is going to be some reveal. I hope Hyde has enough guts and respect for Jackie to tell her the truth.
UltimateWarriorFan4Ever chapter 24 . 10h
So Jackie's gonna cook Thanksgiving dinner? I bet this will be worth it to see for sure! I only hope she doesn't mess everything up! Once again, another awesome chapter!
apreciad chapter 24 . 11/24
Cant wait till Jackie sees Sam! That is going to be interesting!
danni14 chapter 24 . 11/24
I can understand Jackie's confusion, I really hate when someone interrupts me and I forget how much sugar or flour I already put in. It is going to be interesting when she sees Sam, can't wait to see what happens next.
debbiejw1961 chapter 24 . 11/23
Omg! This is exactly why Jackie and Hyde need to move away from their friends and have a life away from them. It appears that even as married adults with kids Eric and Donna are still willing to trash Jackie and Hyde's relationship to save their own asses. Lol. Sorry. Maybe you didn't mean it that way but that has always been a pet peeve of mine from the show and even fanfictions. Hyde better come clean and throw Eric under the bus. Eric doesn't deserve saving after this. Haha.
Thanks for sharing! Look forward to reading your story while cooking Thanksgiving dinner!
107derwent chapter 24 . 11/23
Gotta love Red and Jackie's scenes! His apreciarion of Jackie is something that's not very explores in the show, so it's nice to see that she trusts him to tell the truth about thabksgiving dinner and also that he doesnt get mad at her - even giving some encouragement words! Supercool!
And Yay! Finally Sam is here! Cant wait for what's coming next!
I dont mind waiting a couple of days for a new chapter. It's okay so i can have a little bit more time to read it. But either ways is good. :)
rObErTpAtTiNsOnIsHoT1989 chapter 24 . 11/23
Loved it. Hyde is going to be in trouble. Poor Red not being able to watch the game.
Marla's Lost chapter 24 . 11/23
What about the sides? That's a very valid point. Anyone can bake a turkey (okay, almost anyone) but those wonderful side dishes make Thanksgiving memorable. You know Red loves his dishes and especially ones made by his videogame playing wife.

I adore Jackie's attempts at thwarting Red from going to the living room but we all know how he is...what would he have said seeing Sam in the basement? Is that a little cliffhanger?

Loving it!

SwanseaGurl chapter 24 . 11/23
No, you cant leave it at this, don't keep us hanging, please please update soon. Will Jackie and Sam meet face to face, I'm excited about the possibilities.
bridget986 chapter 23 . 11/22
I did not see Jackie thinking Sam is a guy coming! This is going to be funny, can't wait for more!
msstock87 chapter 23 . 11/21
I really liked the latest updates and I enjoyed re reading this story from the beginning this weekend. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
debbiejw1961 chapter 23 . 11/21
Omg! I love the Red and Joanne scene. Hysterical! I thought it awfully strange when Red was so nice about the turkey and actually thought Joanne was just messing with him and expected her to give it to him after that. Sneaky, sneaky Red!
Poor Hyde. He did the right thing and told Jackie ahead of time that Sam was coming and has nothing to show for it! Lol. At this point Eric needs to just come clean and tell her and take the blame. Haha.
Great job as always! Thanks for sharing.
1980s-popito chapter 23 . 11/19