Reviews for Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
fut881 chapter 25 . 12/31/2017
ya know... its rude to leave us for.. idk... 2 years
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2017
"Guess soccer's really the most pointless sport" Fuck you Red and Jackie! Fuck you!
melroihag chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
This is hysterical! I love this story, it's easy to imagine the antics happening just like they would have on the show!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/7/2016
Jackie really is living in fantasy land if she thinks she'll be able to cook
Guest chapter 18 . 6/7/2016
I hope Kelso or Fez realize what a terrible idea this children book but their stupidity makes this funnier.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/7/2016
Poor Jackie, has no idea what's coming.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/7/2016
Of course Jackie has to fix her hair before she attempts to cook lol
Guest chapter 15 . 6/7/2016
Video games can be so addicting so i'm totally with Kitty on this one.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/7/2016
Let me keep reading because I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/7/2016
Love all your stories
Guest chapter 25 . 3/17/2016
Awesome story! Update when you can. You're such a great writer :)
107derwent chapter 25 . 12/8/2015
LMAO with this chapter! I just cant believe I havent seen the alert that the story has been updated! Kicking myself! Hahaha

Well, everyone's reactions to Sam were hilarious! Fuz and Kevin dashing over to her, Laurie with the same top, and Donna with the trans am stuff. Oh Donna...!

It's interesting that Sam sincerely compliments Donna's redhair and it makes her kinda happy. Maybe that's the kind of behavior she missed in Jackie and why she bonded with the stripper. Maybe :)

It's funny too that Hyde's always trying to assure people that he's never been really married to Sam over and over again! Haha it doesnt absent you from guilt, Hyde!

One of the relationships that most catches my attention in this story is Laurie and Fuz's. Usually, i dont like when people write them together. It seems to me that they simply dont have nothing in common and that Laurie doesnt stand him, and they end up OOC. But the way you explore their characters in here makes me thing otherwise, because they are still Laurie and Fuz! He's still horny and she's still kinda skanky, and it works pretty well. It makes sense that he enjoys her skankiness, and even if he still annoys her, it's clear they got great chemistry to keep up with their marriage. So great job writing those two!

Another super in character part is Kevin introducing Brooke, trying to hide the fact that she's his wife hahaha laughed a lot!

I really enjoy seeing Jackie trying to cook dinner. She's totally stepping out of the box, but she's still in character being all grossed out. Oh, and it was funny when she said 'i cant wait to meet him... I mean, see him.' It's obvious she didnt know who the Sam 'guy' was hehehe

Finally, Eric is so going to die soon! Hahaha and I guess he's taking Donna with him!

Thanks for the update, Prissy! It was a great way to end the year!
HydeLuver chapter 25 . 12/7/2015
Oooh, so good. I actually felt a little bad for Sam when she said that she would most likely be spending Thanksgiving by herself if they hadn't invited her so the nice part of me was a bit glad they invited her. Yet, of course it would bother Jackie and her response to the news was very justified. I love Eric throwing Donna under the bus though lol that was hilarious and very typical Eric. I loved Kelso's introduction of Brooke and Laurie having similar wardrobe staples as Sam. I never thought about the two characters together, but had Laurie been around for season 8, the two would have definitely gotten along. Or maybe Laurie would have been a bit jealous that Sam was getting so much attention from the guys. Makes me wonder. Really great job with this and I can't wait til your next update now that I'm all caught up.
HydeLuver chapter 24 . 12/7/2015
Awwww Red/Jackie scenes! I love that he is so sweet to her and is willing to give her a shot at making this Thanksgiving special for them and that he even offers her reassuring words by telling her that Kitty started more or less where she is now. She is definitely Red's favorite out of Eric's friends and I always appreciate the nice interactions between them.

Also, Sam's back! I'm beyond excited to see where you're about to take this story.
HydeLuver chapter 23 . 12/7/2015
I like your explanation for why Jackie didn't realize Sam is Hyde's ex-wife. You're totally right, she never called her Sam so to her the blonde was never really a person. I can't wait to see when Sam does show up and what'll happen when Jackie finally realizes who it is.