Reviews for Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
Jackie really is living in fantasy land if she thinks she'll be able to cook
I hope Kelso or Fez realize what a terrible idea this children book but their stupidity makes this funnier.
Poor Jackie, has no idea what's coming.
Of course Jackie has to fix her hair before she attempts to cook lol
Video games can be so addicting so i'm totally with Kitty on this one.
Let me keep reading because I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Love all your stories
Awesome story! Update when you can. You're such a great writer :)
107derwent chapter 25 . 12/8/2015
LMAO with this chapter! I just cant believe I havent seen the alert that the story has been updated! Kicking myself! Hahaha

Well, everyone's reactions to Sam were hilarious! Fuz and Kevin dashing over to her, Laurie with the same top, and Donna with the trans am stuff. Oh Donna...!

It's interesting that Sam sincerely compliments Donna's redhair and it makes her kinda happy. Maybe that's the kind of behavior she missed in Jackie and why she bonded with the stripper. Maybe :)

It's funny too that Hyde's always trying to assure people that he's never been really married to Sam over and over again! Haha it doesnt absent you from guilt, Hyde!

One of the relationships that most catches my attention in this story is Laurie and Fuz's. Usually, i dont like when people write them together. It seems to me that they simply dont have nothing in common and that Laurie doesnt stand him, and they end up OOC. But the way you explore their characters in here makes me thing otherwise, because they are still Laurie and Fuz! He's still horny and she's still kinda skanky, and it works pretty well. It makes sense that he enjoys her skankiness, and even if he still annoys her, it's clear they got great chemistry to keep up with their marriage. So great job writing those two!

Another super in character part is Kevin introducing Brooke, trying to hide the fact that she's his wife hahaha laughed a lot!

I really enjoy seeing Jackie trying to cook dinner. She's totally stepping out of the box, but she's still in character being all grossed out. Oh, and it was funny when she said 'i cant wait to meet him... I mean, see him.' It's obvious she didnt know who the Sam 'guy' was hehehe

Finally, Eric is so going to die soon! Hahaha and I guess he's taking Donna with him!

Thanks for the update, Prissy! It was a great way to end the year!
HydeLuver chapter 25 . 12/7/2015
Oooh, so good. I actually felt a little bad for Sam when she said that she would most likely be spending Thanksgiving by herself if they hadn't invited her so the nice part of me was a bit glad they invited her. Yet, of course it would bother Jackie and her response to the news was very justified. I love Eric throwing Donna under the bus though lol that was hilarious and very typical Eric. I loved Kelso's introduction of Brooke and Laurie having similar wardrobe staples as Sam. I never thought about the two characters together, but had Laurie been around for season 8, the two would have definitely gotten along. Or maybe Laurie would have been a bit jealous that Sam was getting so much attention from the guys. Makes me wonder. Really great job with this and I can't wait til your next update now that I'm all caught up.
HydeLuver chapter 24 . 12/7/2015
Awwww Red/Jackie scenes! I love that he is so sweet to her and is willing to give her a shot at making this Thanksgiving special for them and that he even offers her reassuring words by telling her that Kitty started more or less where she is now. She is definitely Red's favorite out of Eric's friends and I always appreciate the nice interactions between them.

Also, Sam's back! I'm beyond excited to see where you're about to take this story.
HydeLuver chapter 23 . 12/7/2015
I like your explanation for why Jackie didn't realize Sam is Hyde's ex-wife. You're totally right, she never called her Sam so to her the blonde was never really a person. I can't wait to see when Sam does show up and what'll happen when Jackie finally realizes who it is.
HydeLuver chapter 22 . 12/7/2015
Hahaha loved the beginning of the chapter with Kelso/Fez & Laurie/Brooke. Poor girls having to listen to their "story" and I love how honest Laurie is and then Brooke tries to be nice but pretty much telling them that their story needs to be changed completely. I laughed at the jokes you included and thought they were pretty funny lol. Also, now we're getting to the juicy part of Jackie almost finding out what is going on. Can't wait to read the next chapter and see if they finally have the guts to tell her.
HydeLuver chapter 21 . 12/5/2015
Poor Jackie attempting to cook, especially a whole Thanksgiving dinner! Girl that's asking for trouble and we all know how well she does in the kitchen. It was adorable of Hyde to want to help her out, even if most of the reason why is to keep her happy for when Sam comes. Also, I love all Hyde/Red scenes and it was hilarious when Hyde asked Red to get a turkey on Thanksgiving. I think the compromise was a good one, definitely the only way Red would agree to go back to the madness.
HydeLuver chapter 20 . 12/4/2015
I was trying to remember from the show if Hyde freaked out and I don't think I remember any instance where he did, other than when he stopped smoking in season 8. It was pretty funny seeing him totally losing it. I have to rewatch the show, it's been such a long time. I really want to see if this plan that Hyde has about Sam and Jackie not seeing each other will actually work, though I doubt it and I can't wait to see how this blows up in his face. Eric..you should have regrets.